Pre-Game Talk: Close em out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
As your resident Canes fan draftee, I have been quiet, but I have been watching this series.

And let it be known, my team has been in a few tussles with these "Les Habitants." I know who they are, I know how they think, with their French toast and French fries and French Lick and French twists and French braids and French's mustard, and I'm tellin ya they ain't ****.

I'm in their heads. I'm in their heads like Justin Williams carving out a piece of Saku Koivu's eyeball with his illegally sharpened stick and later using that pointy stick to barbecue the eyeball over a campfire whilst listening to Bon Jovi and jerking it to the February 1987 issue of Playoff (centerfold Julie Peterson, 38-24-36, boom, now that's a real woman. But I digress)

But let me tell ya, Game 6 is in their heads too.

They're scared of it. Just like Dominic Toretto's dad's 1969 Charger with 1,000 horsepower and so much torque it twists the chassis off the line. Like Memphis Raines is scared of Eleanor, so he saves her for last.

Oh yeah, they're scared. They're very scared.

02 - lost to Canes in 6 games, they sucked so hard. We scored like 8 goals on them and let our goalie play center and the janitor played goalie. We even let poor old Marek Malik play
06 - lost to Canes in 6 games, they started out 2-0 and then we woke up and beat them 3 straight games in their own house. it was so ****in' sick. Then we barbecued Koivu's eyeball, and his other testicle - the one without cancer. Muaaaahahahahaha
04 - lost to Lightning in 4 games, becuase they were so scared of playing game 6 they didn't even want the possiblity of winning game 5 so they just gave up before game 4. Possible? Hell yeah

it goes on similiarly....

14 - lost to....GUESS WHO! The Rain-jehhhhhhhhhs, that's who. in the conference finals no less. Guess which game? That's right. Game 6. Booyah. Take that Ralph Giles, designer of the Chrysler 300 and native of Montreal. In your eye, san.

15 - lost in game 6 to the Tampa Bay Lightning, a team so weak they're named after a weather phenomenon. Pfft. What a bunch of candy-***es

Oh yeah, and all those other times, they didn't even get to game 6 (or shall we call it, game 666) because they lost (insert Nelson "haha" meme here).

In fact, this team has ended every single playoff run with a loss since 1994. Some of them in game 6. Tell me that don't blow your minds.

So go win and stuff. OK?

And watch this video, the whole thing, because I promise, it's the stupidest funniest thing you will see all day

Last edited:

Black Tank

Dec 12, 2006
a NYer in England
Saturday night in England, I'm getting hammered, and then pop open one of my fine selection of ales and actually watch the game live instead of the next morning like most games. I might even post in the game day thread live which I probably haven't done in about a decade.

That's how big this game feels - don't blow it you *******.

Rangerfans

Oct 12, 2008
As your resident Canes fan draftee, I have been quiet, but I have been watching this series.

And let it be known, my team has been in a few tussles with these "Les Habitants." I know who they are, I know how they think, with their French toast and French fries and French Lick and French twists and French braids and French's mustard, and I'm tellin ya they ain't ****.

I'm in their heads. I'm in their heads like Justin Williams carving out a piece of Saku Koivu's eyeball with his illegally sharpened stick and later using that pointy stick to barbecue the eyeball over a campfire whilst listening to Bon Jovi and jerking it to the February 1987 issue of Playoff (centerfold Julie Peterson, 38-24-36, boom, now that's a real woman. But I digress)

But let me tell ya, Game 6 is in their heads too.

They're scared of it. Just like Dominic Toretto's dad's 1969 Charger with 1,000 horsepower and so much torque it twists the chassis off the line. Like Memphis Raines is scared of Eleanor, so he saves her for last.

Oh yeah, they're scared. They're very scared.

02 - lost to Canes in 6 games, they sucked so hard. We scored like 8 goals on them and let our goalie play center and the janitor played goalie. We even let poor old Marek Malik play
06 - lost to Canes in 6 games, they started out 2-0 and then we woke up and beat them 3 straight games in their own house. it was so ****in' sick. Then we barbecued Koivu's eyeball, and his other testicle - the one without cancer. Muaaaahahahahaha
04 - lost to Lightning in 4 games, becuase they were so scared of playing game 6 they didn't even want the possiblity of winning game 5 so they just gave up before game 4. Possible? Hell yeah

it goes on similiarly....

14 - lost to....GUESS WHO! The Rain-jehhhhhhhhhs, that's who. in the conference finals no less. Guess which game? That's right. Game 6. Booyah. Take that Ralph Giles, designer of the Chrysler 300 and native of Montreal. In your eye, san.

15 - lost in game 6 to the Tampa Bay Lightning, a team so weak they're named after a weather phenomenon. Pfft. What a bunch of candy-***es

Oh yeah, and all those other times, they didn't even get to game 6 (or shall we call it, game 666) because they lost (insert Nelson "haha" meme here).

In fact, this team has ended every single playoff run with a loss since 1994. Some of them in game 6. Tell me that don't blow your minds.

So go win and stuff. OK?

And watch this video, the whole thing, because I promise, it's the stupidest funniest thing you will see all day

This is the funniest thing I have read in a while. LMAO.

It deserves a bump. Well done, sir. Bravo to you!:handclap::laugh:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Our HFCanes draftee emerges for the first time this post-season, and immediately posts gold.

I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad