Post-Game Talk: Cli(e)nched

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
Nuge stepped up big game from him
This may be the best series I've seen Nuge play. I think his 10 points against the Nucks is indicative of that, but he was also being a tenacious forechecker and blocking shots, not to mention being an elite penalty killer doing a fantastic job in that role. He's really stepped it up these playoffs.

dustrock

Too Legit To Quit
Sep 22, 2008
Now that I can think clearly and loop back here.

It's so nice to have a coach behind the bench who actually knows what the flying f*** he's doing and has a good pulse on the team.

That timeout to calm everyone down after the 2nd was as monumental as anything the players did tonight
Think Knoblauch learned from the Game 1 meltdown

Reactions: McDoused

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
The sit back happened with the dumb as rocks Connor Brown penalty. We were fine until that one. That got us defending and we didn't stop the habit after that.
That too. But I think that's part of the game strategy. They defend the lead in the last 10 minutes or so, especially if it's a two or three goal lead.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Loved the result obviously, but to hear it now from the Canucks, we were lucky to not have this going into OT. Going on about how they were one shot away and got some unlucky bounces near the end. Makes me sick to hear that.

1000004742.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad