Post-Game Talk: Cli(e)nched

larek

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
You only get to make so many mistakes or you go home.
McLeod made multiple mistakes tonight in an elimination game.
McLeod refuses to go to the front of the net and throws a body check seemingly once a series.
Brutal no matter how fast you are if everything else is ECHL

Reactions: McDoused

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I was DEAD wrong about Holloway. Dead wrong. I didn't see much from him last year or this year when he was up.

Well, the crow tastes f***ing delicious. He's a stud. What a coming out party for the kid. What a series. He's a f***ing player and I absolutely love to see it.
I just hope he keeps it up. We have seen so many guys having coming out parties and turning into pumpkins after.

Reactions: McDoused

Biltmore

Next Year...
Oct 22, 2015
f*** off Simpson and Snet. Cheering for the Nucks comeback all game. What a travesty of broadcasting. Why don't you clowns just put the Nucks jersey on and a bra and be done with it.

Closer than it needed to be and I knew we would need every goal we scored tonight.

This is exactly why I was saying the Oilers needed to stake out the biggest possible lead tonight.

Time for a Steak! ;)
Can it be a sports bra or do we stick with the Granny bras?

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
fPOZww7.gif

I love watching this man win. I can only imagine the pure joy he'll feel if we can get the other half of the way there.

f*** it feels good to have beaten the nucks.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
The only weakness Dallas has would be their best forwards are all either really old (pavelski,seguin,benn) or really young and inexperienced(Johnston,stankoven), though Johnston is playing a prime sakic.

You pretty much have to hope the deep playoffs take their toll on the old legs and the pressure and inexperience can be exploited. Deboar is a great coach though

Their forwards aren’t that impressive (to me). They lack star power. That Hintz-Robertson line has been pretty meh this year. Pretty much have to shut down Johnson at this point. Heiskanen has the ability to shut down McDavid/Draisaitl which isn’t good.

Kind of just depends what Oettinger we see and what our goaltending does.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Kind of hilarious that Nucks lose the game in the way that they've been fluking out results all season and playoffs. Living by that sorry sword trying to win games in 5mins at the end instead of putting in an honest effort all game.

REally the Nucks had nothing going in game 6 and 7. Shame the scoreline didn't remain 3-0. Would have reflected better. But its funny they'll go into offseason thinking this ploy works endlessly. They deserved to lose 6 games in this series after deserving to lose the first series.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad