Post-Game Talk: Cli(e)nched

Pass the Saitl Sauce

Apr 30, 2015
I mean he said that referring to either team. Which is true, Dallas looks like they can steamroll good teams ala avalanche.

it's hard to win the cup
The only weakness Dallas has would be their best forwards are all either really old (pavelski,seguin,benn) or really young and inexperienced(Johnston,stankoven), though Johnston is playing a prime sakic.

You pretty much have to hope the deep playoffs take their toll on the old legs and the pressure and inexperience can be exploited. Deboar is a great coach though

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Heres angry Jimmi again.

Can't you just enjoy the W for 5mins?
Lolz get over yourself. I'm tired of all the doom saying quitter/whiners popping in to celebrate like they've been on board all along.

I'm super pumped for this, this team's battle tonight. This fraud of nucks team is done at the hands of the Oilers, that's great

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Nuge glues a fake moustache on to fit in.

Tell me I’m wrong.
Game 1 he’ll come to the rink wearing one of these:

s-l1200.jpg

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I was DEAD wrong about Holloway. Dead wrong. I didn't see much from him last year or this year when he was up.

Well, the crow tastes f***ing delicious. He's a stud. What a coming out party for the kid. What a series. He's a f***ing player and I absolutely love to see it.
He's a beauty. Hands, pace, skill, fight, battle. The only thing that was limiting his minutes was own zone play but he's cleaning that up and was very good in own zone. He's earning minutes and looking like a great motor with Kane and Drai. Several times last couple games the vets figured the zone time was over and Holloway still came up with pucks.

An absolute buzzsaw. The Canucks fans don't know who he is and call him a bum

Say his name!

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
McLeod opened the door with his zombie spell
Otherwise probably would have been a shutout!!
More Oiler.player totally f king up than anything else
You only get to make so many mistakes or you go home.
McLeod made multiple mistakes tonight in an elimination game.
McLeod refuses to go to the front of the net and throws a body check seemingly once a series.

Dhockey16

Jun 23, 2011
Erie, Pennsylvania
That’s the first thing you think of after a massive game 7 win?
I mean idk if he's sick or injured or what but he's going to need to be the best player in the world to beat Dallas. It's a reasonable thing to think. EDM is a very good team, they can win games without 97 doing it all. But they won't win 8 more that way

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Lolz get over yourself. I'm tired of all the doom saying quitter/whiners popping in to celebrate like they've been on board all along.

I'm super pumped for this, this team's battle tonight. This fraud of nucks team is done at the hands of the Oilers, that's great
Thats better! Feel the joy. Feel the blue tears. haha.

Is Vancouver burnin yet?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad