Post-Game Talk: Cli(e)nched

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
I partially agree. But we won't beat Dallas without a third line that's clicking. And McLeod gives that line footspeed.

He and Foegele need to wake the f*** up.

Feels good though. We're moving on.
Right now I think McLeod should be 4th line winger at best and I don't know if we can trust him doing that.

Probably will soften opinion but he needs to get his head out of his ass. This was the most important game of his life and he kept Vancouver in this game.

Imagine if we lost this series. He almost made that come true.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
The playoffs hair and beard live on!!

IMG_20240520_192540229_HDR.jpg

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
They birdied the game. One under the Oilers.

Not bad
Yeah. But this is the flukeshot Nucks so you knew it was coming. I was saying that in the first that they would find their 10mins in the game. What they do all the time.

This game I was clenching.

f*** Mcleod. jebus. But also Brown taking the absolute bozo puck out penalty that got Nucks going a bit. I thought we were playing a perfect period until then. Both plays changed how the period went.

belair

Balls On The Crest
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Right now I think McLeod should be 4th line winger at best and I don't know if we can trust him doing that.

Probably will soften opinion but he needs to get his head out of his ass. This was the most important game of his life and he kept Vancouver in this game.

Imagine if we lost this series. He almost made that come true.
I agree. But you can't break up that fourth line the way they are. They're humming. The only line that hasn't really started firing is that third line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad