CL Round of 16----matches begin today

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Well I guess now they can focus on the league, although with their performances there I am not really confident they will do much even there.

I thought it would be a tough go to beat Juventus but I didn't expect a complete laydown, pathetic Liverpool-esque performance.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Well I guess now they can focus on the league, although with their performances there I am not really confident they will do much even there.

I thought it would be a tough go to beat Juventus but I didn't expect a complete laydown, pathetic Liverpool-esque performance.

Yeah like the time Liverpool beat Juve with Scott Carson playing goalkeeper.

Mr Plow

Apr 15, 2016
Someone should have told Spurs if they lose this they don't go to Europa.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
No idea why people act like it's over.
165 minutes to play.
Spurs score once and everything's open.
Sure things look bleak for Spurs, but it's not over.

Reactions: maclean

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016

How can you possibly be so negative in every post you make. It's unbelievable.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010

3xZdPe5.gif

Reactions: All Might

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
165 minutes to play.

Spurs have won zero games after going down in the EPL so it is unlikely that they are going to come back against much tougher competition and a better team in Juventus.

Plus as people say it is Spurs and they don't exactly have a great track record of turning these things around.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
165 minutes to play.

The team they are playing hasn't conceded this calendar year. And it's spurs. It's over.

Reactions: oconnor9sean

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Nah, he clearly stopped to get a contact and then dove.
And he immediately cried to get a call.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Spurs have won zero games after going down in the EPL so it is unlikely that they are going to come back against much tougher competition and a better team in Juventus.

Plus as people say it is Spurs and they don't exactly have a great track record of turning these things around.
Yeah I said the same thing for decades about Spain. And then... history happenned.

Anyway, they don't need to win here. Score a goal and go back home at 1-2. Totally doable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad