MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
Get a jar of fluff, not marshmallows.

1676258718865.png

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
No idea who decided to close the Chychrun thread on the mainboard, stupid decision considering there's now no thread about it.

Seravelli said Kings had smoke, I trust him more than everyone else combined. Painotta doesn't even really have Kings connections, I feel like it's still super up in the air. Might not be Clarke. Maybe it's Byfield! Who f***ing knows at this point, just get something done.
That forum has a serious problem with the overzealous and the heavy handed. Sad.

Get a jar of fluff, not marshmallows.

View attachment 649582
Yep!

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I've never seen a jar of that product in a store. I avoid the big box stores though.

Same. Might be an American thing.

So, can we think about Byfield again? Especially if LA needs us to fix their goalie issue as well?

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I wonder if Clarke was included and the deal fell through because the teams couldn’t agree on the other parts.

Reactions: Nowotny

rt

May 13, 2004
Same. Might be an American thing.

So, can we think about Byfield again? Especially if LA needs us to fix their goalie issue as well?
They could move Clarke because Doughty, Roy, Durzi, Spence and Grans.

They don’t have that luxury with Byfield. I don’t think he’s moving.

Nightmare fuel.
I also eat Taco Bell like twice a year. I love trashy food once in a while.

rt

May 13, 2004
I've never seen a jar of that product in a store. I avoid the big box stores though.
It’s not food, it’s delicious poison. My wife is a health nut. My kids eat crazy healthy compared to their peers. But when we “party” is Velveeta products and Tampico and crap like that.

I wonder if Clarke was included and the deal fell through because the teams couldn’t agree on the other parts.
That’s what I’m thinking.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
If everything goes right, Clarke MIGHT end up as good as Chuchrun someday.

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Bullshit, you want a 24 yr old top end Dman on a great contract that fills a total need and you get 2 total untouchables? Hell no. Clarke or Byfield, pick one or we move to the next team
This comment is pretty hysterical, if you don’t get Byfield or Clarke.. which you were never getting anyways, you’ll move on to the next team? Is that right?
Newsflash, guys like Spence, Grans, Pinelli, Bjornfot and even Durzi are better than most teams top prospects.
Where’s rt, I’m sure the Yotes would take the following for Jakob
Two of Durzi, Bjornfot or Grans
Pinelli and a 1st just for Jakob.. all three of those Dmen would likely net you a 1st and Pinelli is pretty damn close to that value.. so really, that’s 4 piece with the equivalent value of a 1st.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
I also eat Taco Bell like twice a year. I love trashy food once in a while.

Oh same. But I'm a salty and savory guy. Popeyes is my go to 2-4 times a year trashy food. I think I've had taco bell maybe 5 times and half of those were just quesadillas. I didn't eat beef until I was 30 haha

Reactions: rt

rt

May 13, 2004
This comment is pretty hysterical, if you don’t get Byfield or Clarke.. which you were never getting anyways, you’ll move on to the next team? Is that right?
Newsflash, guys like Spence, Grans, Pinelli, Bjornfot and even Durzi are better than most teams top prospects.
Where’s rt, I’m sure the Yotes would take the following for Jakob
Two of Durzi, Bjornfot or Grans
Pinelli and a 1st just for Jakob.. all three of those Dmen would likely net you a 1st and Pinelli is pretty damn close to that value.. so really, that’s 4 piece with the equivalent value of a 1st.
Delusional.

Nowotny

Dec 29, 2021
East Valley,AZ
We'll probably never know but chances are if LA also wanted Vejmelka and expected Coyotes to take Petersen contract they would have to come up with something better than the usual suspects

rt

May 13, 2004
My guess: AZ & LA were close on a deal based around Chychrun and Clarke. So close that Chychrun was held out of yesterday’s game. Today, for whatever reason, the deal fell through. The two sides have broken off talks. And I think Chychrun will play for the Coyotes tomorrow night against Nashville.

Couldn’t be more frustrating.

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Delusional.
Ya think?
Spence - for the second year in a row is close to being a ppg Dman in the AHL and acclimated himself last season in the Kings
Durzi - for all his warts is an offensive standout whose defensive game is picking up while playing his offside
Grans - has been coming along nicely in Ontario for being a converted forward and has coveted measurables at 6’4”, 210 with a game reminiscent of Hampus Lindholm

If the Kings do anything well it’s draft and develop Dmen, Faber would be on the list if not for the LA-Minny trade and Kirill Kirsanov has been looking really good in that country but he’s signed for two more seasons.

rt

May 13, 2004
Ya think?
Spence - for the second year in a row is close to being a ppg Dman in the AHL and acclimated himself last season in the Kings
Durzi - for all his warts is an offensive standout whose defensive game is picking up while playing his offside
Grans - has been coming along nicely in Ontario for being a converted forward and has coveted measurables at 6’4”, 210 with a game reminiscent of Hampus Lindholm

If the Kings do anything well it’s draft and develop Dmen, Faber would be on the list if not for the LA-Minny trade and Kirill Kirsanov has been looking really good in that country but he’s signed for two more seasons.
:facepalm:

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
It’s disgusting and amazing all at once. It’s JIF peanut butter and staypuffed marshmallow fluff spread on wonder bread. Stacked high and sliced. It’s like the whitest of trash white trash layer cake.

Well, I’ll never know this as I’m allergic to peanuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad