Chrome issue

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Hey guys. I wonder if someone here can help with this.

My gf was browsing instagram on chrome and told me whenever she liked an image, it'd say:

"This page isn’t working
If the problem continues, contact the site owner.
HTTP ERROR 405"

Now, I suggested she just switch to Firefox since it works fine there, but then she said it works fine when she goes to incognito mode, which makes no sense. Is there something on or off that would do something like that?

I don't have instagram so I would have never known of such an issue let alone browsing it on freaking a browser on my laptop.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Did you try clearing cache/cookies? Sounds like a temporary Instagram issue and it's probably why Firefox and Incognito Mode worked with fresh browser sessions.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Did you try clearing cache/cookies? Sounds like a temporary Instagram issue and it's probably why Firefox and Incognito Mode worked with fresh browser sessions.

Yeah I tried that, it was one of the first things I tried. It still does that. Kind of weird and now I'm curious as to why.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Ah so it was one of the cookies that didn't delete, I had to click the "i" and then remove it.

Now I can go back to my laptop and not have her keep complaining she can't like puppy videos.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad