Chris Pronger bitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kremlin

Oct 11, 2003
Visit site
Chris Pronger has made a lot of stupid remarks during this lockout, proving he still has the mind of a six-year old. The following is just one of them. Is Chris Pronger really that FRUSTRATED about the fact that he's missing out on his US$ 10 million this season? If anyone has gone about this ordeal in a poor manner, it's players like Pronger, Esche, McCabe, etc. who have made childish, unprofessional comments, proving that they CAN'T be a partner of the NHL, rather just (blue collar) employees.

"I really don't know because they've gone about this in a poor manner the whole way through," Pronger said. "I'm not too sure what to think about them. It seems that every time things start looking up, they take a U-turn in the other direction pretty quickly." (source: http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Co...044442957278&DPL=IvsNDS/7ChAX&tacodalogin=yes)

Last edited:

buce

Jan 25, 2005
Toronto
Buffaloed said:
Any further immature or uncivil responses and this thread will be closed.

Did I miss something. Where is the immature or uncivil responses. You are post number 4 and the three before you seem to have none of these qualities. Was there something deleted or am I without clue.

buce

Jan 25, 2005
Toronto
e-townchamps said:
Pronger better realize that if he doesn't start playing hockey soon, the only job he can get is flippin burger at McDonalds

If this stalemate is making Pronger bitter and angry, losing the season just might be worthwhile after all.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
buce said:
Did I miss something. Where is the immature or uncivil responses. You are post number 4 and the three before you seem to have none of these qualities. Was there something deleted or am I without clue.

The offensive posts were deleted. In the future use PM if you have questions about moderator actions.

ti-vite

Jul 27, 2004
e-townchamps said:
Pronger better realize that if he doesn't start playing hockey soon, the only job he can get is flippin burger at McDonalds

He could probably buy a hand full of franchises I would think.

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
buce said:

That's what I wondered about as well. A feature that would show each thread's deleted posts with timestamps would be useful.

It could also show names of the posters responsible for the deleted ones ;)

windowlicker

Jun 17, 2003
Murky Wisconsin
Visit site
The interesting thing regarding Pronger is the fact he married into some Very Heavy old money in the St.Louis area. Meaning, whatever he brings in during an NHL season is nothing compared to what his spouse is worth. In fact, if he never made a dime playing hockey, he would still be set for life. Ergo, any bitterness that comes out of him regarding the fact he cant earn a paycheck is pure PA rhetoric.

ti-vite

Jul 27, 2004
I'd bet McDonalds franchise fees are higher than WHA.

:lol

Neverles, he could.

espo*

He's too bitter for my liking.Seriously,most of those guys(and athletes in general) have just lost touch with the real world.They seem to have no idea how lucky they are to be "who" they are.Because it's mostly just sheer damn luck they are what they are.....they could just as easily have been born with down syndrome.I find it difficult to feel any sympathy for their situation.

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
Pronger has a bazillion dollars and is one of the top 3 defencemen in the NHL, so yeah, I'm sure he's real "bitter".

But he IS a big ugly idiot, I agree.

:D

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Pronger is a very good D...but I also believe he is way overrated! He is without a doubt one of the more arrogant hockey players, guys like Steve Yzerman, or Joe Sakic must just cringe when they hear this guy open hi$ big yap...Chri$$$$$$ Pronger, a show me the money kinda guy!!!

espo*

windowlicker said:
The interesting thing regarding Pronger is the fact he married into some Very Heavy old money in the St.Louis area. Meaning, whatever he brings in during an NHL season is nothing compared to what his spouse is worth. In fact, if he never made a dime playing hockey, he would still be set for life. Ergo, any bitterness that comes out of him regarding the fact he cant earn a paycheck is pure PA rhetoric.
Even if he can't earn a paycheck he has already cashed enough humongous cheques that he does'nt have to work another day for the rest of his life with or without being married to some super rich wife.He simply does'nt have any idea just how fortunate he is.

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
With a wealthy wife like you guys are describing, I would say Pronger should be able to easily feed and pamper several giant poodles regardless of his paycheque. So what's his problem??? He should be happy to have the time at home to romp with his fantastic pets. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad