Player Discussion Chris Kreider

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
We essentially saw kreider's signature game/period tonight. That's was a terrific display but what stood out even more than his play was his humility. Even on the post game when trocheck was asked what kreider said between period kreider tried to tell trocheck not to say it. Everyone that asked kreider a question about him got a response about the team. Just a wonderful night for one of the most underappreciated rangers in franchise history. Imagine complaining about paying that player 6.5m a year...

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
Morning, family.

May I present for your consideration….

IMG_0215.jpeg

GENESISPuck94

Sponsor
May 2, 2022
NJ
Years later find out the kid used the stick to play street hockey and when the blade wore down he just threw it in the garage to collect dust and spider webs.

He should get it signed by Kreider and then sell it back to the Rangers or Hockey Hall of Fame or USA Hockey Hall of Fame. Who ever pays the most.

GENESISPuck94

Sponsor
May 2, 2022
NJ
Only Patrick Kane and Joe Pavelski (both locks for the Hall of Fame) have more playoff goals by an American.

As far as the Rangers go, his record is probably going to last a while. Only current player or on-the-horizon player I can see catching that eventually is Lafreniere.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Years later find out the kid used the stick to play street hockey and when the blade wore down he just threw it in the garage to collect dust and spider webs.

He should get it signed by Kreider and then sell it back to the Rangers or Hockey Hall of Fame or USA Hockey Hall of Fame. Who ever pays the most.
My brother had a game stick signed by a NY Islander. He was a fishsticks fan. I cut off the blade to use it for street hockey without asking him. I shouldn't have done that. Understandablely he wasn't happy. ☹️

blue425

Apr 14, 2007
NYC
www.streetwars.net
He has way more weapons and upside than flaws. It’s been that way since he joined on a playoff run out of college a decade ago.

An amazing decision locking him down with that contract (bargain)
I bought a Kreider jersey in April of 2012 cause I thought he might stick around, certainly could have guessed wrong on that though. When his contract was nearing its end I was adamant about keeping him and making him the captain. He got his deal, and what does he do? Basically surpasses all his previous years at a point when most forwards go into decline. It has been a marvel to watch him hit his peak in his 30's.

He is the true captain clutch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad