Sportsnet: Chris Johnston: Name That’s Kinda Been Out There is John Gibson

terranraida

#RyanGetzlafIsASaint
Feb 27, 2014
Richmond, VA
Very astute analysis leaving out a defenseman who got Norris votes, and 2/3 of our top prospects!

You mean the same 7th place Darnell Nurse who didn't get a single 1st place vote, 3 2nd place votes, 3 3rd place votes, and then an irrelevant amount of 4th and 5th round votes?

That's your king? The guy who cost you the series in 2017?

5 14 6 1

We are the 11.5%
Sep 15, 2010
Alberta
You mean the same 7th place Darnell Nurse who didn't get a single 1st place vote, 3 2nd place votes, 3 3rd place votes, and then an irrelevant amount of 4th and 5th round votes?

That's your king? The guy who cost you the series in 2017?

I never said he was the best D in the league but he's a legitimate top pair D who's physical, eats minutes, skates like a horse and puts up excellent 5v5 numbers. Believe it or not has developed greatly in the past 4 years lol.

Not sure what your argument is. But the idea that your friend would include your #3 pick or an imaginary Eichel, but not a 26 year old norris candidate who's on the team is pretty funny.

terranraida

#RyanGetzlafIsASaint
Feb 27, 2014
Richmond, VA
I never said he was the best D in the league but he's a legitimate top pair D who's physical, eats minutes, skates like a horse and puts up excellent 5v5 numbers. Believe it or not has developed greatly in the past 4 years lol.

Not sure what your argument is. But the idea that your friend would include your #3 pick or an imaginary Eichel, but not a 26 year old norris candidate who's on the team is pretty funny.

I think our little spitballing jokes went completely over your head, since I brought up trading Gibson for Draisaitl and Koskinen or however it's spelled, and in response he said f*** it, we can just get mcdavid to sign here for free once his contract is over. No one suggested they were anaheim ducks, but you took it and ran.

This all, of course, spans back Perfect Drug and myself suggesting said Gibson for Draisaitl

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad