Sportsnet: Chris Johnston:Kase not qualified

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Is there a source on this? I thought he was at 5 or 6 max. He’s definitely had quite a bit of bad luck and been on receiving end of some bad hits. Felt gutted for him when he got a concussion this season having heard what he’s been through to get back on the ice
Even at 5 or 6, he should retire.

But from what I can find, he was done for the season because he came back and his conditioning wasn't great and against the Islanders 2 months back, he had an upper body injury that was tied to poor conditioning.

So he could be healthy and ok to play even if that Miles Wood incident looks far too weak to cause a concussion in most cases.

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
I like what he brings as a player, but he can never bring it as he's always broken. I think that he should retire, tbh.

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
Injuries really took his chance from a good career. I thought he would be a consistent top-6 scorer. Hopefully he can get healthy but it's getting risky at this point.

NHL Review

Twitter: @nhl_review
Oct 27, 2019
Even at 5 or 6, he should retire.

But from what I can find, he was done for the season because he came back and his conditioning wasn't great and against the Islanders 2 months back, he had an upper body injury that was tied to poor conditioning.

So he could be healthy and ok to play even if that Miles Wood incident looks far too weak to cause a concussion in most cases.

Well I think it depends on the player and the situation in terms of number of concussions. For him personally, I wouldn’t disagree that he should consider retirement if he had a setback here. Hopefully conditioning is not related to post concussion symptoms. Was just was confused about the number, as I don’t think it’s as high as 8

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
Here was the hit that took him out for the season. Judge for yourself if he can stand up to a full season, let alone a playoff series where everyone knows he's made of glass.

I really enjoyed the way he played. He's got a lot of jam and he makes things happen. I'd even give him another crack at $1m but his QO was +$2.3m.

No idea why Sweeney said he was going to qualify him a week ago.

was that concussion related? He should real'y stop to play at all if that's the case...

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Nice kid and gutsy. However 8 concussions is 8 concussions.

Maybe a few less "got hurt trying to sign paper, derp, derp" comments and a few more "too bad for the kid, hope he lives a normal life".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad