Waived: Chris Bourque

Fair Warning

Nov 15, 2006
Grafton, MA
Glad that experiment is over. Now to find someone who can replace him that isn't named Jay Pandolfo.

He should help the Baby B's out, so there's that.

Sevren

Nov 10, 2009
Montreal
Feel bad for him, he has skills and gave effort but he's just not an NHL player

I agree with you. The guy has speed and works hard but just can't make things happen in the NHL. I feel bad for him as well because after spending so many years in the AHL he finally had a real chance. Played for a good team, got some PP time, even a shootout attempt. And now back to AHL. I would be so depressed if I was him.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
If the Bruins were a rebuilding team, I'd give him a long leash. But on a team that expects to compete for the Cup, it was tough to watch him struggle.

Who is in the lineup tonight? Pandolfo?

TootSweet

Sep 22, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
If the Bruins were a rebuilding team, I'd give him a long leash. But on a team that expects to compete for the Cup, it was tough to watch him struggle.

Who is in the lineup tonight? Pandolfo?

I bet pandofolo sits and Mcdermind draws into, what expects to be a physical affair. Paille bumped up to 3rd line.

11MilesPerJohan

@BeingAHumanBean
Nov 8, 2011
McLean Hospital
Despite him being Ray's son, the Bs have moved on from him as predicted. Name had ZERO to do with him being on the roster. He was here until a better option was available or some of the other prospects proved their worth in Providence. I suspect we will find out about the next shoe to drop very shortly.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Glad to see that the Bourque experiment is finally over, but I sure as heck hope we can do a lot better then Pandolfo. I would far rather see Lane M play than Pandolfo.

Ivyy13

Trust and Tradition
Feb 4, 2007
Boston
Thank God.. I hope the Bruins actually make a move instead of moving Paille to the 3rd line and having Pandolfo/McDermaid on the 4th line.. It's still just as bad.

Kaoz*

This would be great if there were a far better option.

I see it more of a "meh" thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad