Speculation: Choose Your Own Adventure

BarBeauWahlDobLok

Sep 5, 2014
Would you rather:

A) Make the playoffs and go out in the first round?
B) Miss the playoffs and win the lottery for the 1st overall pick?
C) Miss the playoffs and have the result be Jack Capuano is fired and replaced with a real, actual NHL coach?

You may only pick one, and this is only for fun.

DarkHorse

Go Banana!
Jul 15, 2003
C-400.png

We are playing like garbage. We have no chance in the playoffs. Time for the purge.

Spybot

May 12, 2014
If the eventualities are outlined like this and there can be no other, I can't see anyone making an argument for A since that doesn't help or change the team in any way.

It basically boils down to if you think the Islanders with Matthews can win despite Capuano or if the new mystery coach X can succeed with this core. It could be close...

TheWhiteWhale30

Dec 3, 2007
A) If the team goes out in the first round for a third time cappy is gone anyway.

Aside from the options...I want this team to win a round even if it means cappy stays.

airbus220

Feb 19, 2012
To win the lottery would be great right, that would be exciting. A kind of gift that Snow missed to trade Okposo.

The other thing is easy, Snow and Capuano will be kicked out in less than 100 days. Enough with this BS.

lazycop

Dave's not here.
Mar 25, 2006
Hopefully Malkin and Ledecky have already decided C and have someone in mind to replace Crappy next year. And if the remaining choice is 1 round and out or the 1st overall pick, I'll take the latter.
Of course, we'll probably miss the playoffs and pick 14th.

A Pointed Stick

No Idea About The Future
Dec 23, 2010
I am not allergic to negative posts or threads, but come on. Isn't this like cliff diving into your septic tank?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad