Prospect Info: CHL Playoffs (Road to the Memorial Cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Like I said all that time ago, I ultimately think cossa will be the difference maker. The Q teams will get destroyed. Should be a good battle

No idea how St. John will be able to compete with such a long break but hey...we never know. Bourque and Bourgault are both huge players. Problem with the Q teams is the depth though.

But yeah, finals should be Hamilton vs Edmonton.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Xhekaj & Mysak:

20220615_222237.jpg
20220615_222332.jpg

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
May Andlauer use his power and talk to Morrison and Hayes. Would be neat to have those 2 in our ranks.

Andlauer lifting the cup...lol

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
No idea how St. John will be able to compete with such a long break but hey...we never know. Bourque and Bourgault are both huge players. Problem with the Q teams is the depth though.

But yeah, finals should be Hamilton vs Edmonton.
You never know with Saint John. They'll be so pumped up to play a game after a full month of practicing hard. Hamilton might have a let down after coming off a draining series. Anything can happen in these short tournaments and Saint John's interim coach has won a ton of short tournaments in the CIS nationals.

But on paper...yes...Hamilton is the better team.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Three Habs prospects competing for the Memorial Cup, Laval plays 15 AHL playoffs games...great experience for the prospects
Yup, really believe that OHL Championship/Memorial Cup berth was huge for Suzuki's development. Now, we have Guhle, Xhekaj and Mysak following in his footsteps.

This year's playoff run for RHP, Ylo & Primeau.

Last year's Stanley Cup run for Caufield and Romanov.

That winning pedigree is building among our top prospects.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Yup, really believe that OHL Championship/Memorial Cup berth was huge for Suzuki's development. Now, we have Guhle, Xhekaj and Mysak following in his footsteps.

This year's playoff run for RHP, Ylo & Primeau.

Last year's Stanley Cup run for Caufield and Romanov.

That winning pedigree is building among our top prospects.
I know he is probably not NHL material but Condotta looked great in his role during this run.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
May Andlauer use his power and talk to Morrison and Hayes. Would be neat to have those 2 in our ranks.

Andlauer lifting the cup...lol

Morrisson is going into the draft no?

What is the earliest round you'd take him i, if he were still available? No. 26? 33? Oilers 2nd? a 3rd?

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I know he is probably not NHL material but Condotta looked great in his role during this run.
If he makes the NHL, it's solely based on being a 4th line defensive player/pker.

He didn't do much offensively, and isn't as physical as you'd like a big guy to be, so I don't see NHL upside.

But, we'll see what he does next year. He stepped into pro from NCAA and made himself useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad