Prospect Info: CHL, NCAA and European 2018-19 Prospects Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
According to main board Finnish WJC roster thread it appears that Talvite wore the C for Finland in the exhibition game against CAN last night. Pretty nice honor for him. He may never make it to NJ but he has certainly defied the odds so far and is developing better than most similarly drafted players.

Reactions: Darkauron

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
According to main board Finnish WJC roster thread it appears that Talvite wore the C for Finland in the exhibition game against CAN last night. Pretty nice honor for him. He may never make it to NJ but he has certainly defied the odds so far and is developing better than most similarly drafted players.
Talvitie is listed as their captain on eliteprospects.

Reactions: My3Sons

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County

If Seney can make it I don't see why Talvite can't.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Believe he wore the C at the U-18's as well.

Reactions: My3Sons

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012

Pretty sure he's been a captain at the international level before, so he definitely is well-respected by his coaches/teammates. I'm excited to see what he can do this tournament. He's done well so far in his freshman year, this is a good test to see where he's at among his other peers.

Reactions: nugg and My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Pretty pumped to see Talvitie finally. Has played middle 6, PP2 and PK1 as far as I know.

I'm not too much into WJC as far as rooting goes, but more to see prospects (especially Devils) in action. Glad that theres finally a Finn on Devils prospect pool. :popcorn:

During the WJSS Talvite was a pretty dominant PK forward. You could see he played that spot with lots of confidence. He’s never looked out of place in either of the past two summer showcases against top competition. He’s had time to adjust to the North American rink and played against mostly older NCAA competition. Wouldn’t surprise me if he played well in the tournament.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
During the WJSS Talvite was a pretty dominant PK forward. You could see he played that spot with lots of confidence. He’s never looked out of place in either of the past two summer showcases against top competition. He’s had time to adjust to the North American rink and played against mostly older NCAA competition. Wouldn’t surprise me if he played well in the tournament.
If we're lucky, he turns into the next Coleman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad