QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Alexander True #48 Seattle Thunderbirds, WHL
Sonny Hertzberg #106 Oshawa Generals, OHL

Last edited:

Bagge

May 4, 2013
Copenhagen
Mikkel Aagård has made a deal prior to the draft with Ice Dogs, so no surprise there. I hope the two others travels abroad also, cause we need more youngsters over there especially trying to keep our spot in the top tier of WJC. Would be nice if Hertzberg could find a club, however he is quite old for the CHL, so who knows....

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Mikkel Aagård has made a deal prior to the draft with Ice Dogs, so no surprise there. I hope the two others travels abroad also, cause we need more youngsters over there especially trying to keep our spot in the top tier of WJC. Would be nice if Hertzberg could find a club, however he is quite old for the CHL, so who knows....

True has confirmed he Will be going to Seattle for next season.

andersej

Jul 16, 2009
Copenhagen
True has confirmed he Will be going to Seattle for next season.

I believe True would be the youngest Dane to play in the CHL. Most have been in their draft year or already drafted before going over. Just pointing this out to temper people's expectations a bit...

I have been checking Eliteprospects to see if he is related to Mads or Søren True, but they have him listed (only) as Nikolaj Ehlers' cousin.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
I believe True would be the youngest Dane to play in the CHL. Most have been in their draft year or already drafted before going over. Just pointing this out to temper people's expectations a bit...

I have been checking Eliteprospects to see if he is related to Mads or Søren True, but they have him listed (only) as Nikolaj Ehlers' cousin.

He is eligable for 2015 though, cutoff is september. So he Will be a Young 2015 ala Virtanen..

Last edited:

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen

Alexander True is the son of Søren True, that is coach in Rungsted (and second Danish drafted player).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad