Post-Game Talk: Chili Bowls @ CheeseSteaks 7:37PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
Hard to believe this team has played like this for over a month now and are still comfortably in 1st

That's what elite skill does. It kind of eliminates all the bad coaching, shit hustle etc... Most coaches would have this team up near the top of the standings with this kind of roster. Unfortunately when the playoffs start, the shit coaching will get exposed and we'll end up losing to teams like Carolina and CBJ (if they make it. Quite a shame really that we didn't at least attempt to give Trotz more money.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Extremely easy PP to defend if you have the personnel. Teams that are not aggressive, we make them pay. If they are aggressive and disciplined, we are toast.

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
They ain’t winning this one and don’t deserve too. 5 powerplays...nadda. That is the game.

5 PPs ... they were worse than nada, they were -1. It's bad enough they could not pot at least one, they gave up a shortie! THAT'S the game!

Extremely easy PP to defend if you have the personnel. Teams that are not aggressive, we make them pay. If they are aggressive and disciplined, we are toast.

Makes you wonder why they don't have a variant PP style to use against the aggressive teams. It's like they're using 5 Jensens ... omg, I have the puck, where do I pass? ... when 2 or 3 of the PKers are glomming onto the puck carrier.

Reactions: peterthegreat12

TRASHCAT

Sep 23, 2009
Boulder, CO
That's what elite skill does. It kind of eliminates all the bad coaching, **** hustle etc... Most coaches would have this team up near the top of the standings with this kind of roster. Unfortunately when the playoffs start, the **** coaching will get exposed and we'll end up losing to teams like Carolina and CBJ (if they make it. Quite a shame really that we didn't at least attempt to give Trotz more money.
wasnt about money ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad