GDT: chicar

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
can you enlighten me, I am still pretty new here

Ok, a while back, when in some nonsensical banter, I made a comment that I had a hot wife. I was meaning, that my wife was hot. What I didn't know, was that "hot wife" was term for a wife where the husband allows them to sleep around. Hank even told me to look it up on google, but no, I was too much of an arrogant idiot. So pretty much the whole board kept telling me "yep, you have a hotwife" and I kept thinking they were not believing me, so I kept arguing about it while they were having fun at my expense (deservedly so).

Needless to say, I finally figured it out and was the the butt end of the joke, which was my own doing. I could only laugh about it and now it's a running joke. I even showed it to my wife who got a kick out of it.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Ok, a while back, when in some nonsensical banter, I made a comment that I had a hot wife. I was meaning, that my wife was hot. What I didn't know, was that "hot wife" was term for a wife where the husband allows them to sleep around. Hank even told me to look it up on google, but no, I was too much of an arrogant idiot. So pretty much the whole board kept telling me "yep, you have a hotwife" and I kept thinking they were not believing me, so I kept arguing about it while they were having fun at my expense (deservedly so).

Needless to say, I finally figured it out and was the the butt end of the joke, which was my own doing. I could only laugh about it and now it's a running joke. I even showed it to my wife who got a kick out of it.

Wait, when was this? I honestly don't remember this banter going on here or if I did I didn't pay attention to it.

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia

thank you!

But still ask if she is free tomorrow, I need that youth elixir

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
1*lHUIJqYIkAzpfCraQopXsQ.jpeg

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
She doesn't like Europeans.

EDIT: I mean, I don't think she likes Europeans.
Oh you dirty grandpa, you been naughty

Oh, too bad. No offense and I don't mean to be rude, but she spent a couple years in Europe and thought the men there were sleazy. Bless your heart though.
But I can be a stereotypical American as well, give me a month or two, I will be overweight then while eating fast food only, get a carry permit and a shotgun, and use USA flag as my t-shirt while driving a F150

is that gonna work for her?

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Oh you dirty grandpa, you been naughty

But I can be a stereotypical American as well, give me a month or two, I will be overweight then while eating fast food only, get a carry permit and a shotgun, and use USA flag as my t-shirt while driving a F150

is that gonna work for her?

Well, I do own an F150, but I don't eat fast food and I'm not overweight. Sorry, you're still not cutting it. Other than being a young, sleazy European (her words, not mine) you really aren't bringing much to the table.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad