• Paul Ludwinski

• Ryan Greene

• Wyatt Kaiser

• Alex Vlasic

• Nick Lardis

Results are only viewable after voting.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Powers list seems very, will be in the NHL this year influenced after the top 5 guys

u2wojo

Dec 22, 2011
Big drop off after the top 5. Will really need a couple d in the system to become legit 4-7.
Between Vlassic, Phillips, Kaiser, Del Mastro, Allen, Rinzel there has got to be two guys that hit. One middle pair guy, one bottom pair guy, hope Korchinski is more top pairing than #3, and hope one of the 1st round picks next draft turns into a top 4 RHD and we will be in really good shape to come out of the rebuild.

Reactions: hawksrule

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Big drop off after the top 5. Will really need a couple d in the system to become legit 4-7.
Hawks have 7 solid D prospects in Korchinski, Allan, Kaiser, Rinzel, Vlasic, Del Mastro and Phillips. Presumably the scouting department must believe there's something there after using no picks before the 7th round on D. Lots of high picks next year as well, so I imagine they'll look to add to it in the '24 Draft.

Larmer83

I'm taking the high road moving forward.
May 13, 2018
Lakewood, CO
My list

1) Bedard
2) Reichel
3) Korchinski
4) Moore
5) Nazar
6) Commesso
7) Rinzel
8) Kaiser
9) Greene
10) Subject to change on any given moment

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Shalunov did come over twice though, just the Blackhawks weren't interested. Also there was this kid named Altybarmakyan, however I don't think anyone benefited from him coming over.
the one I'm thinking of that turned out to be as solid player i believe is Kayumov, but thats fair that Shalunov did come over and the Hawks were not ready to give him a roster spot, team was much better at that time and don't think Shalunov was that good during his time in minors

Last edited:

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
yeah but the russians never come over to play for the hawks, see Shalunov and the other kid they took in 2016...he's found money if he does come over
Shalunov came to North America for the 2013-14 season. Not sure how much interest there has been with Kayumov as he isn’t that good but they hold his rights indefinitely if he wants to take a crack.

Hopefully if Kantserov progresses well he will want to come over sooner rather than later.

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad