GDT: Chicago Blackhawks @ Minnesota Wild, "Rivalry Renewed", 1/30/13, 7:00 PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

TZM

Par too easy
Mar 25, 2012
Kerava
The 1st and 4th lines plus Clutterbuck and PMB have been good. It's been 6 games and you really need others to contribute as well. Gotta speed up the tempo a little.

Dmen have been OK.

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
wild may be on back to back's, but im calling it. They're gonna come out flying and put it all together to give a solid 3 period game, score 4-2 wild.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
I hope the realignment will happen and we will have a division with your team, the hawks, Winnipeg, the Blues and hopefully Red Wings.
Those would be good rivalries again and I love to hate those teams more than hating a team like the Nucks. Sick of this hyped and so called rivalery.

Can't waít to hate your team in the next years :laugh:

Yep...I'm thinking the new division consists of:

Wild
Blackhawks
Blues
Stars
Predators
Jets

...I think the Red Wings are granted their wish and end up out East.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan

Wild
Blackhawks
Blues
Stars
Predators
Jets

...I think the Red Wings are granted their wish and end up out East.

New division is eight teams though right? Add Blue Jackets and keep Detroit in there (unfortunately). Esp with the rumor that NHL would be expanding to Quebec and Toronto (which would make both Eastern divisions 8 and 8 instead of the current projected 7 and 7).

Also, not sure what the gigantic fear adn awe of the Hawks is for. Team has a definite chance to win tonight just like they do any other night...it'll be a close game with Harding playing well for us. (hopefully)

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
New division is eight teams though right? Add Blue Jackets and keep Detroit in there (unfortunately). Esp with the rumor that NHL would be expanding to Quebec and Toronto (which would make both Eastern divisions 8 and 8 instead of the current projected 7 and 7).

Also, not sure what the gigantic fear adn awe of the Hawks is for. Team has a definite chance to win tonight just like they do any other night...it'll be a close game with Harding playing well for us. (hopefully)

If that's the case, then I would agree....

Oh, and Wild win 4-3........

urho

Sep 12, 2008
Oulu
Yeo seems to have quite slow reactions... I'd put Granlund on wing right now.

bozak911

Ignoring Idiots
May 18, 2010
Minnesota

Wild
Blackhawks
Blues
Stars
Predators
Jets

If I am remembering Bettman during the Draft up here... The new "Central" would be;
1. Winnipeg
2. Minnesota
3. Chicago
4. St. Louis
5. Dallas
6. Columbus
7. Detroit
8. <drawing a blank. Nashville? but he also said he'd prefer Columbus in the East>

If Markham receives an expansion team, everything that I have heard is that the new team will be in the "Western" conference. A friend of mine that works for CBC told me that the broadcasters have a "what if" plan for expansion in the GTA where Rogers/Bell would pretty much demand that a second Toronto team be not in the same division as the Leafs.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Yeo seems to have quite slow reactions... I'd put Granlund on wing right now.

Well Seto should have scored twice last game and if that would have happened everyone would be praising 2nd line. Sometimes it's the small things.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
If I am remembering Bettman during the Draft up here... The new "Central" would be;
1. Winnipeg
2. Minnesota
3. Chicago
4. St. Louis
5. Dallas
6. Columbus
7. Detroit
8. <drawing a blank. Nashville? but he also said he'd prefer Columbus in the East>

If Markham receives an expansion team, everything that I have heard is that the new team will be in the "Western" conference. A friend of mine that works for CBC told me that the broadcasters have a "what if" plan for expansion in the GTA where Rogers/Bell would pretty much demand that a second Toronto team be not in the same division as the Leafs.

I would think Nashville makes sense in the "Central".

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
so i finally put my digital forum money in on the event. question, what happens if you lose it all? can you ***** yoursel out for more at some point?

If you end up losing it all, you'll get 50 vCash in a day or two to start over.

Also, Fel... That was cruel. Funny, but cruel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad