Confirmed Trade: [CHI/WSH] Michal Kempny for 2018 3rd round pick

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
WSH will like him. He'll fit their team and will be good for depth.
I'd have kept him and think Q mishandled him big time.

Reactions: Pixie

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
What's the deal with this guy. I obviously immediately went to stats and he's +13 on a struggling Hawks team. I know+/- isn't a great stat but it's worth noting

Reactions: cleaver

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Reminds me of what people said about

Pirri
Hayes (Jimmy)
Olsen
Morin
Clendening

How did it turn out for them? Q was such a fool who held back those wonderful talents

To a more fair Kempny has a lot more statistical positive results than those guys

But he plays a riskier pinching at some too poor choiced times and a lot game that resulted in breakaways but also helps his shots on net.

I don't love him too much since he never puts great shots on net or helps generate oppertunities for the Hawks to score instead too often when the puck came to him he would just get pucks toward the net when nobody is around it.

ThePsychicSaw

Jul 24, 2009
If you think Q mishandled him, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Trotz will "make an example out of him" when ovie/kuz blindly throws the puck to the other team. Or when oshies doesn't score, again. Or when burakovsky misses the net on an open chance high n wide for another teams break. Or when holy gives up a softie. Or when Bowey and Orpik miss their assignments because they are possessed by the ghost of JEFF F****IN SCHULTZ and get embarrassed .

Reactions: GoCaps2004

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
Again, Justin Schultz had ten points when he was traded for a third rounder. ;)

Yep and look at how well that turned out for the pens.. Although Kempny doesn't have the talent of Schultz on the offensive side. But its still better than the garbage the caps traded for in years past like Mike Weber, or Gleason or even paying a 1st for Shattenkirk who was a huge liability. This is a good depth move without giving up much.

GoCaps2004

Jun 26, 2014
If you think Q mishandled him, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Trotz will "make an example out of him" when ovie/kuz blindly throws the puck to the other team. Or when oshies doesn't score, again. Or when burakovsky misses the net on an open chance high n wide for another teams break. Or when holy gives up a softie. Or when Bowey and Orpik miss their assignments because they are possessed by the ghost of JEFF F****IN SCHULTZ and get embarrassed .
Yeah i was thinking about this. If Q mishandles him, I can't wait to see how incredibly well trotz'll handle him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad