Confirmed Trade: [CHI/VAN] Anthony Beauvillier for 2024 5th round pick

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
did vancouver give up the 5th or chicago did? he seemed like a negative asset to me

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
they need to free up cap, 5th is fine... 4.2 for what he delivers super inconsistently is too much.... will miss his speed though.

Boeser is back to his rookie self, between him and Garland, they should keep Garland every day of the week.

good move.

Reactions: calnuck

Warh1ppy

Feb 14, 2018
Streaky player. Middle 6 producer when he is playing but otherwise is about as meh at both ends of the ice as one could imagine. Bedard might get some production out of him the same way pettersson did.

Kind of thought the Canucks would do a shade better than a 5th for him, but cap space is huge and they need it to sign Ethan Bear next week

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006

I feel like I recall Canucks fans on here arguing that Beauvillier had value as recently as a few weeks ago.

Feel free to post some quotes then because most Vancouver fans I've seen have been trying to straight up dump that contract for months.

I could see something thinking that after his hot start with the team last season, but as of now he's turned back into a pumpkin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad