Confirmed Trade: [CHI/BUF] Anders Bjork for future considerations

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
Future Considerations is having a rough year.
He's only moved twice now(correct me if I'm wrong). He usually gets a lot more action than that.
This is how it works...

Davidson’ first move was Malcom Subban to Buffalo for ‘future considerations’...now Buffalo has sent Bjork back the other way for the same...

Understand?

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
This is how it works...

Davidson’ first move was Malcom Subban to Buffalo for ‘future considerations’...now Buffalo has sent Bjork back the other way for the same...

Understand?
I'm just saying, he usually moves 7 or 8 times a year.
This year it seems like everybody wants those pesky draft picks instead.
His value might be slipping.

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
What does chicago gain from this trade lol . Unless They think domi or Anesethou is getting moved.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Now we must wait to figure out the future considerations:

Chicago-style Hot Dog, Chicago-style Pizza or rights to Lori Lightfoot

• Haha
Reactions: DrDorrian MD

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010
Why does he have an asterisk at the end of his twitter handle as if he's a banned HFBoards poster from like 2010 or something
I've gone to many Amerks games over the years, he's plugged in to Rochester for sure.

Irie

Nov 14, 2010
Pacific Northwest
What does chicago gain from this trade lol . Unless They think domi or Anesethou is getting moved.

Buffalo plays a really loose system that requires the players to evaluate and react. It requires higher hockey IQ. Bjork is lost in it.

If you have a coaching system that tells Bjork where to be and when to be there, he might surprise you as better than advertised. Good skater who showed some flashes in Boston. He's not an upgrade on anyone, but he can pk and might be serviceable during a rebuild to insulate the kids.

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010
The only thing of note on this trade does for Buffalo is clear one of the contract slots. But this is most likely Adam's honoring Bjorks wish to play elsewhere with a chance at an NHL spot.

Reactions: WeDislikeEich

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
Chicago getting some Pagan Poetry!!

1677793400296.png

DustyZ

Dec 2, 2022
No Riley Stillman earth shaker but apparently Sabres still open for business

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
Buffalo plays a really loose system that requires the players to evaluate and react. It requires higher hockey IQ. Bjork is lost in it.

If you have a coaching system that tells Bjork where to be and when to be there, he might surprise you as better than advertised. Good skater who showed some flashes in Boston. He's not an upgrade on anyone, but he can pk and might be serviceable during a rebuild to insulate the kids.
OK but his contract expires after this season, I'm not sure why Kyle would waste a draft pick on a expiring contract. Chicago could just wait until July to sign him to a team friendly deal....

Irie

Nov 14, 2010
Pacific Northwest
OK but his contract expires after this season, I'm not sure why Kyle would waste a draft pick on a expiring contract. Chicago could just wait until July to sign him to a team friendly deal....
Is there a draftpcik involved? I thought it was just Gicewicz, and was more likely just a contract exchange, no?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad