Confirmed Trade: [CHI/ARI] Murphy and Dauphin for Hjalmarsson

WesMcCauley

Apr 24, 2015
This is weird... Cant see any of the players with NMC or NTC have Arizona on their list or agree to be traded to Arizona. Something around Panarin for 7th+prospect/nhl ready player maybe? Will be pretty much impossible for Chi to keep Panarin in 2 seasons when he becomes an ufa if he keeps scoring 70+ points

CodeE

step on snek
Dec 20, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Panarin + Hossa both going to the Coyotes?

I really think Panarin has high enough value to get a high pick AND take back Hossa's contract.

DaveLeafFan

Mar 12, 2009
Hossa only makes $1M the next 4 years and will be on LTIR so his cap hit is irrelevant. I don't think his contract has much negative value

Erndog

Jul 17, 2007
Panarin + Hossa both going to the Coyotes?

I really think Panarin has high enough value to get a high pick AND take back Hossa's contract.

I cant wrap my head around what it would cost but this seems somewhat accurate perhaps.

Though Panarin is a UFA in 2 years.

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Seems weird. The players good enough (Hjalmarsson, Hartman, Anisimov) probably aren't wanted by Arizona. Seabrook is way too overpaid, Keith/Kabe/Toews will never be traded and then there's a bunch of "meh".

Panarin kind of makes sense I guess?

HawkeyTalkMan

Jun 23, 2015
Explain to me what is worth trading for at the no.7 spot that will likely cost Chicago a big piece in a time they are trying to keep their cup window in win-now mode as much as possible?

Im all for moving up if it lands a big time player they like, but no.7 in this draft seems "meh" territory with a guy that will be nothing special, but hopefully a "good" player one day

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Maybe something involving Crawford? He has a NMC but yotes don't have #1 ,, Hawks would then have to take risk of a guy like Mason on 1 yr deal or trade for goalie and hope team can overcome potential shaky situation in net

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad