Changes in the HFNHL - Agents and the DoPP

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Behind the scenes lately, the league has been undergoing a bit of a face lift. With the details hammered out, it's now time to share this with you.

1. Sean Keogh has stepped aside as the ring leader of the DoPP. Taking his place is Matt Kershaw. Which means that Kershaw and Mike McEwan are your DoPP's.

2. The Swingsteins have retired as player agents. Richie (Hasnain) and Mickey (Abbas) have decided to let some new blood take over. In these roles now are Ville Isopaa and Roy Larsen. Ville will be the Eastern agent and Roy will be the Western agent. I'll let them provide new details to you as they plan on changing things up a bit.

3. Nick Quain is no longer the head of the agents (Papa Swingstein). Sean Keogh will be taking over this position (moving over from the DoPP). Looking after the agents will be his primary role as the Assistant Commish.

Please say thank you to all those who have given many hours of service to us over the last few years. And welcome to the fresh meat!

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
The times, they are a-changin'.

As someone who's made the agents' lives difficult from time to time, I would like to acknowledge the time and effort Abbas and Hasnain (and papa Nick always in the background) have put into helping the league run with consistency and reason. The economics of our game are perhaps it's trickiest and most critical aspect; the Swingstein family has made helped to function for years. Gentlemen, you have earned your freedom, without question. Well done.

Sean has had an even more challenging role, I expect, and has served it unfailingly for longer than I can remember, despite dodgy internet connections as he bounced between third-world hotspots. Kudos, and congratulations on the promotion to ass. commish. (Your ass-less pants will be back from the cleaners shortly.).

Thanks to Mike and Matthew for taking on the DoPP role, and for Roy and Ville, the new agency reps of the HFNHL.

Vaive-Alive

Mar 3, 2004
Toronto, Ontario
Second that

I will echo Doug's sentiments - well done Sean, Abbas, Hasnain and Nick. Kudos to you all for your efforts. And a big welcome ( and thanks ) to the new regime taking over the DoPP and player agent roles.

GM Kruegs

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
What they said.

Great now I'll never get a deal approved.

Got that right!

And thank you to Sean, Abbas and Hasnain for all you've done for the league and thanks to Ville and Roy for stepping up, and of course, thanks to Jeff, Sean (again) and Brock for continuing their strong leadership.

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
With new DoPP and agents does that mean new SimGod too?!?:sarcasm:

As everyone else has said, thanks to those that put in their time over the last several years helping keep this thing going. Without that help we wouldn't have a league to enjoy.

To the fresh meat, have fun!

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
Thanks for the good job and welcume to the new guys......and now approved my trade joder

jbjints

HFNHL Sabres GM
Oct 3, 2013
Thanks to those heading out and thank you to those stepping up to the plate. I know it is not easy running your own team let alone helping out with league chores. Thank you !!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad