Chances of a Team Drafting Both Schenn & Glennie - Which team is most likely Todo So?

hoppy

EK65
Jun 11, 2006
St. John's
Pretty straightforward:
What are the odds of a team drafting this combo?
Who would be the favorites in drafting this tandem?

I think the Sens have a great chance. There are rumors floating around that Murray wants a top pick in this draft as a part of deal in return for Heatley. They also have 9th pick. I don't know if I would draft Glennie that soon, but surely he can move down a bit and gain a later pick in doing so.

I don't think the odds are good by any means, but the Sens might consider the possibility with two high picks.

Thoughts?

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
Pretty straightforward:
What are the odds of a team drafting this combo?
Who would be the favorites in drafting this tandem?

I think the Sens have a great chance. There are rumors floating around that Murray wants a top pick in this draft as a part of deal in return for Heatley. They also have 9th pick. I don't know if I would draft Glennie that soon, but surely he can move down a bit and gain a later pick in doing so.

I don't think the odds are good by any means, but the Sens might consider the possibility with two high picks.

Thoughts?
anyone who acquires LA's pick has a chance, as they will probably be able to trade up or down their own 1st to nab glennie. If LA keeps the pick, i doubt they would make a trade to get the pick required for glennie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad