Chances of a Carter-Keith Scrap Tomorrow?

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
Just thinking back to last June, and the vicious slash Keith gave Carter. Normally not really into retaliation but the Kings lost their best goal scorer at a critical point in the series, it was a pretty important cheap shot. Does anyone go after him tomorrow, or is this water under the bridge? I know neither of them drops the gloves often, but stranger things have happened. Not trying to start a flame war here either.

Note: I don't hate the Hawks or Keith, I think they're generally a classy team who wins the right way, but that one play does stick out in my mind as being a key reason why the Hawks got by LA.

jml87

Jun 27, 2011
No chance of something happening.

tumblr_modmbampKR1rs8jbdo1_500.gif

tumblr_modmbampKR1rs8jbdo2_500.gif

And I think the Hawks got by the Kings because the Kings had really been beaten down by their two previous opponents, Richards was knocked out in the first game along with other injuries to key players, and the Hawks were a very good team. I don't think the play with Carter had anything to do with it

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
they looked tired for sure... 13 games against the blues and sharks will do that. it was a pretty out of character play, I didn't see the handshake conversation though. very well could be water under the bridge.

KingKopitar11*

Carter is too calm to fight. He never loses his cool.

jml87

Jun 27, 2011
Carter is too calm to fight. He never loses his cool.

He does sometimes but it takes a lot to make him angry. I think I've seen him in two real fights. He's a tall guy, too. I know Richards said he can throw some haymakers you wouldn't want to be in front of.

KingKopitar11*

He does sometimes but it takes a lot to make him angry. I think I've seen him in two real fights. He's a tall guy, too. I know Richards said he can throw some haymakers you wouldn't want to be in front of.

Has Carter really been in any fights??? I did not know this. I thought he was really passive.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Yep, he definitely knows what he's doing. :laugh:

The only other time I can remember was when someone blindsided Giroux and Carter immediately started a fight in his defense.

You must be thinking of the wrong player because locker room cancers don't defend other players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad