GWT: Champions League - Semifinals

ScottishCanuck

May 9, 2010
Scotland
Over 5 xG over the two games. Less then 2xG for BVB.
tenor.gif

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach

Butler is going to make such a good Robin to Brunson's Batman next year.

S: Jalen - Jimmy - OG - Julius - Hartenstein
B: McBride - DDV/Hart - Achiuwa - Sims

Title :yo:

Or if you're really hellebent of chanching the result, you can use an in-game editor and make players injured, exhausted and demoralized :)

That's blasphemy. RNGesus will have you struck from all speed run leader boards for such heresy!

Last edited:

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
:laugh:That's blasphemy. RNGesus will have you struck from all speed run leader boards for such heresy!

Well, luckily I play single player and offline, so don't care about any leaderboards stuff anyway. Don't always do replays etc. to my benefit either.

One time remember well was about a decade ago, so something like FM2014, and I was managing Barca. I had already secured the league title and my final match was away against Espanyol, who needed a win to be sure of survival. I wanted them to stay up for rival purposes, so I played the worst line-up I could field (lots of youngsters) and played everybody on wrong positions (outfield player in goal, shortest and softest players at CB etc. and worst tactics I could imagine, terrible team talks etc.

Somehow I still managed to win 5-4 and Espanyol would have been relegated. I replayed the match, lowered my players morale a bit pre-match and then Espanyol narrowly won and stayed up :laugh:

Still quite can't believe that Dortmund reached the final. Luckily for them BL got that 5th CL spot this season, otherwise they would be under huge pressure to win in the final.

• Haha
Reactions: cgf

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
If Dortmund win it all does the Bundesliga send 6 teams in UCL next year??

No. Since we're getting that 5th spot they count as qualifying via the league. Would be really funny though if after all the s*** EPL fans talked for the BuLi to be the first league to send 6 teams the CL :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad