GWT: Champions League - Semifinals

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Yeah, that farmer's league team just got out classed :dunno:
Even if you want to argue the calls or non calls of the first leg, I don't think there were really any questions on which team was better after the second leg. Did Arsenal have a single scoring chance in the second half of that game?

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Even if you want to argue the calls or non calls of the first leg, I don't think there were really any questions on which team was better after the second leg. Did Arsenal have a single scoring chance in the second half of that game?

They just knew that they couldn't beat the refs, so why even try? The real Arsenal wins that 2nd leg 5-0.

If they do that I buy a Bayern kit

I'm trying but I just can't root for them :laugh: I can root for Musiala & Sane, but I can't be mad that they're down after that hot start :dunno:

• Haha
Reactions: JoVel

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Can bitch about how useless Müller is, but he dummies a cross the other players wouldn't have on the first goal (not that he would have expected Leroy to do THAT with it), and he quickly pushes forward with the ball and picks out Jamal to lead up to the PK.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Rüdi's having a strong game.

Point to the words in my posts where i said Müller should play over Musiala. I'll wait...it's a slow work day.

I'll wait for you to point to me calling Müller useless.

You guys like to go over-board with your Musiala hate, but I prefer to keep my critiques reasonable :dunno:

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
I'll wait for you to point to me calling Müller useless.

You guys like to go over-powered with your Musiala hate, but I prefer to keep my critiques reasonable :dunno:
I love Musiala. He's just not really been up to his standard since first half of last season. And luigi was accurate he was killing a lot of attacks early in this match (he might create the attacks as well, but doesn't matter when you give it away or fluff shots). He's no Wirtz though.

Reactions: luiginb

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Good grief, you bitch about Müller (and Neuer) being the cause of Bayern/Germany's ills nearly every opportunity you have.

I love Musiala. He's just not really been up to his standard since first half of last season. And luigi was accurate he was killing a lot of attacks early in this match (he might create the attacks as well, but doesn't matter when you give it away or fluff shots).

I really don't...like I didn't mention how Neuer didn't come out on that first goal the way he once would have...or any of the possessions Müller killed in the first half*...and I've praised grandpa Rudi. You just react strongly to my preferring players who don't have Müller's prestige but currently make a bigger impact.

E:
Rüdi may have gotten away with one there :laugh:

E2:
*or just now with the cross field ball to...Nacho?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad