Paris Saint-GermainBorussia DortmundTue., May 7, 2:00 PMParc des Prince
Real MadridBayern MunichWed., May 8, 2:00 PMSantiago Bernabeu

Last edited:

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Return leg being at the Bernabeu helps... a lot.

I am confident we will reach the final. It will be tough, but I think we can/will do it.

I think PSG will beat Dortmund rather comfortably.

The final will be a Mbappé on a Pole match.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Watched parts of the Classico this weekend and came away both more confident in Bayern's chances to take a hold of this tie and put themselves in position to advance...and less confident in their chances of holding on if they are ahead of this tie late.

Real's defense was dogs*** and needs to be infinitely better not to get punked by those Bayern attackers, but Real's ability to score late is a real motherf***er. It's not Leverkusen-level, but it's still massively annoying to opponents and outside of the CL this hasn't been the most resilient Bayern team.

And Dortmund to win since Kane can't win anything

Tuchel winning another CL before getting replaced in the summer is funnier...as is Dortmund losing to Bayern again despite this being one of the most vulnerable sides since Dortmund's last title.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Watched parts of the Classico this weekend and came away both more confident in Bayern's chances to take a hold of this tie and put themselves in position to advance...and less confident in their chances of holding on if they are ahead of this tie late.

Real's defense was dogs*** and needs to be infinitely better not to get punked by those Bayern attackers, but Real's ability to score late is a real motherf***er. It's not Leverkusen-level, but it's still massively annoying to opponents and outside of the CL this hasn't been the most resilient Bayern team.

Tuchel winning another CL before getting replaced in the summer is funnier...as is Dortmund losing to Bayern again despite this being one of the most vulnerable sides since Dortmund's last title.
We were playing three midfielders in the back. Won't happen against Bayern. I am confident Militao will be ready by then. Carvajal (suspended for the first leg) and Mendy should also play.

That should help a lot. But, yeah, we will have to do a much better job defensive than last night.

Reactions: cgf

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
We were playing three midfielders in the back. Won't happen against Bayern. I am confident Militao will be ready by then. Carvajal (suspended for the first leg) and Mendy should also play.

That should help a lot. But, yeah, we will have to do a much better job defensive than last night.

I figured you were typically a lot more organized than that...you certainly were in that first CL game *grumble grumble grumble*...but I also feel like both teams should fancy their chances to score in this one.

Especially with Bayern's CL form having been stronger than their league form all season, Musiala/Sane hitting their stride of late, Kimmich going back to RB, and Goretzka/Pavlovic stepping up in their midfield.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I'd love Bayern to beat them...but honestly I don't see it happening. It's Real vs the field now

I definitely trust Real to come through at the end more than this Bayern...but they have been a lot tougher in the CL than the league, key guys for them have been trending up over the past month or two (Sane / Musiala / Kimmich / Goretzka), this is their only chance to win something this season, and they have the firepower to put Real in too deep of a hole for even them to dig out of.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Both teams still missing some 1st choice players from the starting line up, so we'll probably see some goals. Courtois is back on the bench for Real, Eder Militao still doesn't start and Camavinga sits too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad