GWT: Champions League - Quarterfinals

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
No no no. Tuchel used two left backs so it wasn’t fair.
You're such a dunce lol. Bayern game planned to remove Saka from the game. It worked. He was one of our best players in the first leg - scored a goal and won a penalty that was called wrong. You're acting like you could have went out there and dribbled past two guys marking you every time you touched the ball.

We should have killed the tie in the first leg and we didn't. Players missed chances.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Oh no. I guess I’ll watch my highlights of winning the Champions League to cheer me up. You can do the same….oh wait, never mind. It’s okay, you can borrow that picture of Klopp again next year

Also yall got knocked out by a Portuguese team last year so I wouldn’t be bragging too much about a Serie A side.
Classic Liverpool, living in the past.

Reactions: cgf

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
You're such a dunce lol. Bayern game planned to remove Saka from the game. It worked. He was one of our best players in the first leg - scored a goal and won a penalty that was called wrong. You're acting like you could have went out there and dribbled past two guys marking you every time you touched the ball.

We should have killed the tie in the first leg and we didn't. Players missed chances.
I’m the dunce, and you are either suggesting this is a rare tactic used against wingers or that it works 100% of the time.

Lambo

Jan 10, 2019
Bayern remain the big feared opponents for Arsenal. The Londoners have never been able to eliminate Bayern in a knockout round. Congratulations Bayern. 2 German teams in the semis. That's strong!

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Holy smokes, the pettiness of Savant knows no bounds. Go read a book or go outside brethren.

FWIW the only German players on this Bayern team that they were "gifted" are Gnabry & Musiala...
Oh, so their two best players? :D The funny thing is right after I posted that, I realised that Bayern spent 100 on Kane lol.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Holy smokes, the pettiness of Savant knows no bounds. Go read a book or go outside brethren.
I didn’t start this. Just navigating the delusions

Everyone here could stand to go outside or read a book

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Lunin saved 8/22 penalties in his career for an impressive 36%

Ederson 6/57 for a shitty 10%. Does Pep have any subs left? Ortega is 19%.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Why do we even play sports???

There’s issues in the world!!! We don’t need sports!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad