GWT: Champions League - Quarterfinals

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Come on, before the red, your team made two miracles saves on the same play.
You were NOT in control. You scored against the run of play.
That was not a miracle save Evilo. Barça made a goal and the other most dangerous chance of the game before the red. That's a fact.

In control of the game? No.
Of the series? Yes indeed man. As long as two goals in front and PSG not generating much danger

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
They have a ton of talent but seem to lose their minds really easily and don't seem to be able to just sit back and chill.
To be fair, that's also part of having a ton of talented teenagers, although in this instance, it was an overrated 25 year old that caused the problem.

Reactions: luiginb

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
That was not a miracle save Evilo. Barça made a goal and the other most dangerous chance of the game before the red. That's a fact.
Excuse me? The other most dangerous play was MATS save. Clearly. It was before the red. That's a fact.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
They have a ton of talent but seem to lose their minds really easily and don't seem to be able to just sit back and chill.
This specific team or Barcelona in it history?

The podcast i was listening to they were pretty bleak when talking about Barcelona back in January. It was right after the kid who got subbed off scored a beautiful goal from outside the box which was also his first (I think) i forget against who though.

ScottishCanuck

May 9, 2010
Scotland
Terzic was far too slow to react to the game after HT and it's killed them on multiple occasions this season. I thought it would kill them tonight.

They've bounced back in a way I did not expect.

Reactions: cgf

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Barcelona's problem isn't the players so much as the club being a shithole and run by crooks.

The most unlikeable big club on the planet. From the head of the club to the fans.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Ive watched maybe 3 or 4 Barcelona games but the future seems bright for them. I think they have a really young squad, a bunch of teenagers i think who are playing really well.

There was a time maybe in January where people thought they were done.
the future is bright if they don't run all the kids into the ground from overuse in their teenage years

pedri and gavi are already suffering from it

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
This specific team or Barcelona in it history?

The podcast i was listening to they were pretty bleak when talking about Barcelona back in January. It was right after the kid who got subbed off scored a beautiful goal from outside the box which was also his first (I think) i forget against who though.
This specific team I was talking about.

Reactions: Sad People

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Miracle save by Donnarumma
Lewa with two big misses so far tonight, need him to be his old deadly self , although that might be a tall order for a soon to be 36yo
the future is bright if they don't run all the kids into the ground from overuse in their teenage years

pedri and gavi are already suffering from it
we also ruined fati

Reactions: gary69

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Barcelona's problem isn't the players so much as the club being a shithole and run by crooks.

The most unlikeable big club on the planet. From the head of the club to the fans.
Nah, there are definitely worse big clubs. I mean, shit, you have a couple of clubs run by petrol states, a couple built by Russian oligarchs, some that are tied to fascism, etc. And most of them are run by crooks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad