Waived: [CGY] F Walker Duehr waived by the Flames (cleared)

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
It's really tough the year he's had after last year.
Of all the thing surrounding the Flames, this one was one that I truly wasn't expecting.

Nanuuk

Nov 16, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Wonder if the Flames are looking at claiming Zohorna again today.
Zohorna cleared waivers. I think they will recall 6'8" 245 lb. Adam Klapka who has been very good at the AHL level 21 points in 33 games.

At the very least he can get power play duty and blot out the sun. Wouldn't hurt our PP, that's for sure.

Reactions: Boomstick

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
Just hasn't been good, AJ Greer has stolen his thunder.

Maybe someone takes a swing but he's 26, not exactly some fresh faced prospect with a lot of potential. Going to guess it's Dryden Hunt getting called up.
Hunt's been injured for the past couple weeks, but maybe he's ready to return?

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Ahh I thought he had already came back. my mistake
Interested to see what Klapka looks like at the NHL level. Moves real well for a man his size.

Hoping Klapka rejuvenates that Flames 4th line.
They finally have the other three clicking well, and then there's just this dud. Hoping they keep Klapka with Rosie and Greer... gets Greer going and pulls Rosie into the game.

Know how Tkachuk would pull guys like Monahan and Gaudreau into a game by being a dick? That's what I want lol.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Duehr won't be missed. Klapka will replace him. Unfortunately 6'7" Klapka plays with as much grit as Jankowski did when he was a Flame.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad