Waived: [CGY] F Walker Duehr waived by the Flames (cleared)

Bond

May 10, 2012
He needs to be giving 110% to be effective and that is tough to do over an extended period of time.

Gospel of Prospal

America's Team
May 29, 2010
New York City
It's a shame. He looked awesome last season. He has size, speed, and a great shot. Unfortunately he's not really utilizing any of those strengths this year.

It's a deserved demotion. He has good tools so someone may take a look at him.

Sounds like Julien Gauthier

Walker? I don't even know her!

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Was kind of surprised about the bender he went on last year. His production was nothing special in lower leagues. Oh well.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Looked like a great 4th liner last season. He impressed. Now he's invisible and not doing much. Still could be effective for someone, maybe? I really thought he was going to be a fan favourite for a long time.

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
Start of the year I thought our 4th line was going to be elite. But it's just been so meh.

Walker/Ruzicka and Dube all took steps backwards.

Some Other Flame

Dec 4, 2010
Would be a good claim for a lot of teams. Struggled at the beginning of the year when the whole team was struggling. Then only sporadically after that with limited minutes. Tough to find a groove that way.

Probably clears what with the extra year on his contract but still, would be a smart pickup for a team ravaged by injuries.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Great, back to terrorize the Reign

Also to terrorize my brain because I always hear "Walker Buehler"

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
To be honest it was overduehr. He's been completely invisible this year. He looked spectacular last season for a bottom sixer, but this year has looked like a 4th liner in the AHL. If someone claims his that's fine, but he needs to go down and get things right again.

Start of the year I thought our 4th line was going to be elite. But it's just been so meh.

Walker/Ruzicka and Dube all took steps backwards.
I can't figure out what's happened with Dube. He comes in fit, plays hard, has tools, but is so ineffective. He's the type of player who goes somewhere else and scores 25 while playing a good all around game. Reminds me of a less tough Bennett, except he actually has had opportunities.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad