Proposal: CGY/CLB

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Flames add. Plus, the cap needs to even out somehow, and I think it's unfair to have Columbus retain 50%.

MakeCgyGreatAgain

Feb 3, 2003
Calgary, AB
I want no part of Domi and his contract. I’m one of the fans that want to keep Bennett. But even if the trade was for someone else I wouldn’t want Domi. The fact that Columbus fans want to get rid of him halfway through his first season with them is the same reason why I don’t want him on my team.

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
Columbus sucks and that isn't helping any values but Domi has played well the last 7-10 games. Not much to show for it so if you're scoreboard and box score watching it won't be seen but he's actually played pretty well. Columbus is a flat out mess. I don't see buy low trades coming. Columbus simply misses the players that were part of their identity. They added skill, lost grit and forecheck yet insist on trying to play the same game. I love Torts but his expiry has hit and the roster changes are evident. He simply doesn't know how to work with creativity and possession. He's tried and he isn't the same coach he was 5 years ago but he's not set up for this teams makeup. That's hurting a lot of players right now. The mix is terrible and the system only exacerbates that.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Event closes
    • Updated: