Value of: CGY and TOR

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
I don't care about value, 0 interest in Gaudreau. If Leafs fans think Nylander is soft..
Im not sure what the majority think but i find Willy has improved his board work to an acceptable level. He could certainly improve on it still but it's no longer a glaring weakness.

CatchyTune

JOHN TAVARES IS A MAPLE LEAF
Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
Gaudreau riding shot gun on the Leafs top 6 he produces more than in Calgary. To act like their points is comparable apples to apples is just flat out wrong. Gaudreau is the better player. Yes Nylander has more term. Mangiapane is much better than Kerfoot - Mangiapane is an offence driving grinder. I would take Mangiapane over Kerfoot 11 times out of 10. If you were to ask actual hockey fans who they would rather have on their team between JG and WN, I think there would be a pretty overwhelming in favor of Gaudreau. Go back 1 more season and let see the point comparison, or 2 years - it's easy to use specific stats with no reference to try to prove a point.
yeah, he probably would.

i provided you with statistics. i still dont see how Mangiapane is "much better". Kerfoot may not be viewed as that great on this site because leafs fans try to trade him but truth is he is a good 3rd liner.

if you have to go back 3 seasons to prove your point, you arent really proving any relevant point. i referenced both players' past 2 seasons/ last 100-ish games.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
This might be a good shakeup from the Flames side of things, get decent value and shake up the core. I really don't see a reason a real reason why the Leafs would make this swap though unless they were really high on Gaudreau. He's not known as a big playoff performer and that's something they would probably value more than regular season success.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad