NCAA GDT: CFP Championship Game. LSU vs Clemson. 8PM ET.

Who wins?

• LSU

• Clemson

Results are only viewable after voting.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town

Talk about home field advantage :naughty:

I thought Clemson would put up more of a fight and that Lawrence would have a monster game win or lose. Still crazy that this is his first loss in his college career.

This could end up as the first time ever that back to back #1 picks faced each other in a CF championship. Closest i think we've came is Jameis vs Mariota.

They also got shut out there in the BCS title game against Alabama...

Reactions: Voight

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I don't think I've ever seen a more exciting game between two teams playing to see who the 2nd best team is.

O-H

images

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I just saw the story on OBJ apparently handing out cash to the LSU players.

How dumb is this guy, anyway? :laugh:

NCAA has some very archaic rules on players getting paid, but for OBJ to literally hand out cash to these players ON THE FIELD?!

That's idiotic, especially given the fact that he came up through the same system and should know the rules very well.

Might as well have George Brett come out during this year's World Series and award each dugout with a tub of pine tar.

Reactions: Big Poppa Puck

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Travis Etienne returning to Clemson for 2020.

Dabo must use his football Jesus powers (or a bagman) to keep these guys staying an extra year.
Hubbard from OK St is going back as well. Odd, as you'd think what is considered the most expendable position in football today, that the players would want to get out and make money.

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
Etienne is getting some very bad advice. There was a rep from Clemson saying this speaks to their culture. A school's job is to set these kids up for future success. That box is checked. A serious injury this year could potentially cost him tens of millions of dollars, and worst case even an NFL career. If someone from Clemson advised him to stay they're doing the kid a tremendous disservice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad