NCAA GDT: CFP Championship Game. LSU vs Clemson. 8PM ET.

Who wins?

• LSU

• Clemson

Results are only viewable after voting.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Surprised there wasn't a thread for the game already. This is shaping up to be one hell of a game and, so happy there is no Crimson Tide involved. :sarcasm:

I'm leaning toward LSU by a TD. But one thing for sure.

GO TIGERS

Reactions: NYSPORTS

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Clemson just knows how to play in big games now. It's hard for me to pick against them until they lose. I know most of the betting public is taking LSU but even with their best team in maybe history and one of the best college QB single season performances ever, the line is still only 5 or 6 in favor of LSU. I think if it's a close game, Clemson has the edge... I almost feel like LSU will need to win in a blowout fashion.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
LSU might be the best college team I've seen since Leinart/Bush USC, at least in terms of the eye test, but the best team blows this game surprisingly often. Still, I'm not fading Joe Burrow until he gives me a reason to.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I feel like the season has been over for a month
Certainly does. SEC/ACC championship games were back on Dec 7. Semis were back on Dec 28th (3 weeks later), and now another 2 week break before the final game. They should have cut back a week before the semis and set it to 2 weeks after the conference championship games. Then the final would have been last week on the 6th rather than the 13th.

Reactions: HisIceness

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
I'm not so sure the tigers have a chance they'll go home and lick their wounds due to the Tigers winning.. it's almost unfair how good the Tigers are... Complete domination. Poor Tigers...
Anyway I'll bet Tigers win this one...
I almost made the Poll Tigers and Tigers, but I resisted. :laugh:

Didalee Hed

I’m trying to understand
Sep 14, 2019
I feel like there are like 200 players out there. How big are college rosters?

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
I feel like there are like 200 players out there. How big are college rosters?

The FBS schools can have 85 students on full scholarship, but there’s no limit on non-scholarship walk-ons.

Some schools will have 120+ players, but the non-scholarship guys rarely get onto the field.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Good to see former NC State legend Thaddeus Moss get in early on the action :sarcasm: . Too bad that catch doesn't count.

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
I nailed all my bets in the NFL games this weekend. Letting it all ride on LSU tonight :thumbu:

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Thank you for this thread.... As a Buckeye I had tickets to this game.... f***ing Clemson is so over rated.... They have the refs in their back pockets.... Who on LSU is going to being kicked out of the game for a head hit first??

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I like how Herbstreit is acting like his commentating is not a complete conflict of interest and that he's not a complete homer for Clemson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad