The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
images.jpeg

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Looked at the highlights, looks like Campbell was shit again
That man is totally useless. I don't know why Laurent keeps giving him starts. We have other options. Corbo for example. Maybe Courtois met Saputo and developed a strong dislike for Italians.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
I find he has trouble keeping the ball/playing short, like he was conditioned to send it as far as possible. I was expecting with more time, that it would improve and that he would settle in this way of playing but I have yet to see it.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Ruan and Waterman were shit too, constantly giving the ball away
It was a bad match all around possession wise, the team couldn't do anything constructive with the ball, no matter who was trying to make a play. One of those where they shouldn't even bother studying the tape, just forget it happen and focus on the next one.

Reactions: TRG

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
It was a bad match all around possession wise, the team couldn't do anything constructive with the ball, no matter who was trying to make a play. One of those where they shouldn't even bother studying the tape, just forget it happen and focus on the next one.

The team has an average of 44% possession mostly explained by playing on the road all the time. Still, yesterday, they had about 60% possession in the first half. It's like they didn't know what to do with it. Nashville was barely pressuring. We just kept shooting ourselves in the (club de) foot

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec

Gotta give credit to Nashville too, it was a big game for them. Their coach had his job on the line most likely.

LPHabsFan

Jul 14, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
The team has an average of 44% possession mostly explained by playing on the road all the time. Still, yesterday, they had about 60% possession in the first half. It's like they didn't know what to do with it. Nashville was barely pressuring. We just kept shooting ourselves in the (club de) foot
Most of the possession though was in or around our box. I dont know what their passing percentage was but I'm assuming it wasn't horrible just because they kept making 6 or 7 cute passes in our box to deal with the pressure. The problem was that any time they got it pass the press, nothing happened.

Campbell is a disaster with the ball at his foot. Even worse than Piette. Keeps making that heavy touch.

This is a bunch of games in a row where the team consistently comes out flat in the first half. They've been MUCH stronger in the second half. That's on preparation and leadership, which is on the coach and leadership of the team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad