OT: CF Montréal: L'Ère de Courtoisie

LPHabsFan

Jul 14, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Big news everyone!

The game is free again on AppleTV.

:laugh:
Honestly I'm a little pissed. Ended up buying MLS Season Pass and only 1 of their games so far hasn't been free and of course it was against Inter Messi
I saw saw in my emails that Adidas members have a 1 month free trial to MLS Season Pass. I'm still waiting to take action on that lol
If there's no time limit like there was last year, this is where multiple credit cards and multiple emails come in to play. You could very easily do it so it's free all year.

Reactions: ThaDevilGirl

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Honestly I'm a little pissed. Ended up buying MLS Season Pass and only 1 of their games so far hasn't been free and of course it was against Inter Messi

If there's no time limit like there was last year, this is where multiple credit cards and multiple emails come in to play. You could very easily do it so it's free all year.

I believe the next 2 games after this one are on RDS too: Seattle and the Home opener

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
I'll be out of town tomorrow, so I'll get to use the replay option I'm paying apple big money for at the very least. It's the small joys in life ,as they say :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad