OT: CF Montréal: L'Ère de Courtoisie

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
I know Joey has been talking about building a new place for a while now, but now would really be a great time to get things moving on that front. The fanbase has outgrown the SS and he's leaving money on the table every home match he doesn't have a bigger place to play in.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
I know Joey has been talking about building a new place for a while now, but now would really be a great time to get things moving on that front. The fanbase has outgrown the SS and he's leaving money on the table every home match he doesn't have a bigger place to play in.

Any chance that it's just an expansion of SS ? I don't know, I just can't see him fork out the needed money for a new building.

Reactions: ArtPeur

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl

took him 4 years to add like 10 TVs next to the food stands bro forget about it

• Haha
Reactions: TRG

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Any chance that it's just an expansion of SS ? I don't know, I just can't see him fork out the needed money for a new building.
There would have to be major city/government involvement, for sure. Still, the league is starting to let the teams spend a lot more on players, the cap is going up, I just don't see them staying competitive with an outdated 19k stadium with no roof that you can't even play in until mid april every season.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad