Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
EzcJUTWXIAA7_4U

willzyix

Jul 16, 2020
Reform?

For what?
Most people are in agreement that a small group of owners have too much influence and power in the game. It's not the same as MLS where everything is centralized (which also sucks, I hope one day they're confident enough financially to make it an open system within the US/NA). There's some teams in Europe that majority fan owned that prevent this kind of profit-above-all-else mentality.

There's hopefully going to be some pushback in the premier league to force a similar kind of system on those ownership groups.

Stanley Cup

Bettman's ice bucket
Jul 15, 2010
Québec
Hah. So much for their pride of being part of the founding 12. They forgot number 12 in football refers to the fan.

I'm glad it backfired. Soccer is a sport with its own culture. You can't just scratch that overnight. Just visiting an european stadium makes you respect the surrounding neighborhood and they are often its heart and its strongest link with the community.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012

:laugh: @ "one hell of a knockout competition."

Damn :laugh:

I really wanted that super league to happen because it would've been the fall of European football and more power and players to MLS

giphy.gif

I guess Perez will try to get teams like Fiorentina instead

In more important news, MLS releases a statement

Last edited:
Reactions: Adam Michaels

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
Damn :laugh:

I really wanted that super league to happen because it would've been the fall of European football and more power and players to MLS

I guess Perez will try to get teams like Fiorentina instead

In more important news, MLS releases a statement

Why are you always a contrarian?

Like I don't care about the SL, just asking.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
No JunglePete, but I guess you have him muted.

Replying to JunglePete: Because your opinions are always the opposite of the masses in this thread.

Not really I wouldn't say always the opposite, I mean I'm sure you remember my stance on the IMFC rebranding that I still share to this day.. If you're talking about other things, I just don't care where a player comes or whether they are fan favorites in contrast to most people here so it appears as 'arrogant' when it's really not... On that Europe SL, I really don't care and just want drama in European soccer, not gonna lie.

Oh and about that guy you replied to, he knows what he's doing and is obsessed with me for wtv reasons, I got screenshots of him talking about me on a different app. Quit it. You're embarrassing yourself. (Not talking to you but talking to him because I know he'll see this)

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Matías Pellegrini has been loaned to Fort Lauderdale CF, Inter Miami's League One team. USL

Yea, it was brought up in previous pages. It will be interesting to see what happens with him because there was a rumor that CFMTL were deep in talks with them to acquire him. But there were also reports that European teams were interested.

He won't stay in the USL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad