GDT: Cesko vs Norway

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
1715459934401.png

This is Kingpin from Marvel. I swear he is on the Norway bench as an assistant.

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Happy for Palat.. he also had a 'strange' disallowed goal. He's been great. I've been singing Kampf's praises all tourney. Move him up to Top 6 with Kase!

Reactions: Summer Rose

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Shots are 47-8 ... and we are not even close to guarnateed a win. That is the very definition of bojovnik.lol

Enh, considering the Norwegians got a three goal handicap through an inexplicable breakdown passage, they really have done well to battle back on top

Reactions: Summer Rose

Saablic

Feb 8, 2017
Czech Republic
Oh my.. Well ok, this match proved one thing, Dostál > Mrázek. Let´s see the next match, maybe Vejmelka will be in the net against Swiss, who knows. But today, especially 1st Norway goal was very cheap. Our players need a little bit more patience, many shots, poor efficiency. Kondelík line was (again) amazing. And our PP? It is a disaster. Two thousand passes before even shooting. Let´s hope this will all improve towards QF. Edit: I forgot to mention, hats off to Červenka. Age is just a number. In fact, 30+ year players are youngsters :D

Reactions: Czechboy

BigBadBoar

Dec 20, 2017
Pardubice
It was actually a pretty good game from the Czechs save for the horrendous 10 minutes sequence in the 1st period. So, very good 50 minutes, 10 minutes of horror which caused all the problems. Respect to the team for not falling apart after the 3rd goal allowed. The reaction was exactly as it should be. Good morale, that's a nice sign. Roman Červenka is a monster in his age, but so are Zuccarello and Thoresen for Norway. Their line was as dangerous as they used to be 10 years back.

Reactions: Czechboy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad