GDT: Cesko vs Norway

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Small gripe. Friday I'm at work and one exceptional game after another. Saturday, home all day and the only 2 games of interest (to me) are at the exact same time.

Nonetheless. The Czechs beat Norway and everything seems 'fine'. However, we don't have scorers and have filled the team with hard working, never scored at any level, heart and soul guys. We skate and skate. We shoot and shoot. We don't actually score though. In fact, going back to the EHT last weekend in Brno, we have scored 3 goals in 4 games and we have 0 goals here so far after 1 game at the World's.

Norway can skate, are patient and can defend. We are their dream opponent IMO. This will be a 2-1 or 3-2 game played at a pace that will drive people crazy (especially me). At the same time we just announced we are not interested in Jiri Kulich. Or Vrana. Or Zadina. Or Tichacehk. Or Rychlovsky. Or any guy that dares to skate or shoot the puck into the back of the net.lol

Reactions: Summer Rose

Fjorden

Jan 17, 2021
Bergen, Norway
www.bergenishockey.no
Same lineup as yesterday vs Switzerland with the same lines.
New goalkeeper. haukeland for Arntzen.

1715448977085.png

Old Man Jags

Mar 25, 2006
Small gripe. Friday I'm at work and one exceptional game after another. Saturday, home all day and the only 2 games of interest (to me) are at the exact same time.

Nonetheless. The Czechs beat Norway and everything seems 'fine'. However, we don't have scorers and have filled the team with hard working, never scored at any level, heart and soul guys. We skate and skate. We shoot and shoot. We don't actually score though. In fact, going back to the EHT last weekend in Brno, we have scored 3 goals in 4 games and we have 0 goals here so far after 1 game at the World's.

Norway can skate, are patient and can defend. We are their dream opponent IMO. This will be a 2-1 or 3-2 game played at a pace that will drive people crazy (especially me). At the same time we just announced we are not interested in Jiri Kulich. Or Vrana. Or Zadina. Or Tichacehk. Or Rychlovsky. Or any guy that dares to skate or shoot the puck into the back of the net.lol
My gripe is that I live in Japan and nearly all the Czech games start at bloody 3:20am here. It is 3:12am now and I am up to watch us play a very frustrating game against Norway, which we will outshoot by a lot without necessarily winning… And I am about to fall asleep..

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
My gripe is that I live in Japan and nearly all the Czech games start at bloody 3:20am here. It is 3:12am now and I am up to watch us play a very frustrating game against Norway, which we will outshoot by a lot without necessarily winning… And I am about to fall asleep..
You'll be wide awake once Norway go up 2-0!

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Great shift from 4th line.. they will never score but they are a royal pain in the ass. And they drew a penalty. Perfect!

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I told you all it would go like this. Spacek may not see another shift. And that is two bad goals against Mrazek. I love Mrazek and wanted him to start today but holy hell

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad