GDT: Cesko vs Kanada

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Why was that not a double minor if blood was drawn though?

1716307375307.png

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Remember when the 2016 World Cup was the launching point for MacKinnon?

Maybe this will do the same for Cozens?

Reactions: jj cale

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I can. That's the point about teams like Austria. Everyone suddenly made them out to be some crazy, invincible new hockey overlords after a few good games. As I said in another comment, I was impressed and suddenly feared we may lose against them, but also said that we should not forget they are still Austria and lost 1-5 against Denmark.

EDIT: You and I had this conversation in 2022. I said that anything is possible in a one-off game when you were concerned Austria might beat us, but ultimately we have to acknowledge we are favourites because this is still hockey, we are still the Czech Republic and they are still Austria. And then they beat us on penalties for the first and only time ever :) But my original post stands.
Totally agree but we are who we are.... beat Canada and lose to Austria next day. Made up scenario but that happens a lot to us.

It is what I've liked about this tournament tbh... we've beaten the 'weaker on paper' rosters and hung with the 'big boys' so far. Not like us at all.lol

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
So glad Edmonton won last night.

Imagine if Vancouver won the Cup?

First Canadian team to win the cup in 1,000 years and there's NO Canadians on the team. :(

I don't care about nationalities when it comes to the NHL.

My favourite players have been an American and a Swede.

dryz

Feb 10, 2011
Czechia
Canada is controlling the game. It just feels like we can't win no matter what, typical in the last 15 years. Struggling to get out of our zone.

Reactions: ORRFForever

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Badard's timing is NOT there. Watch him score a BIG goal before this tournament is done.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
For dinner, I am going to have Hot and Sour Soup with Wontons.

Someone introduced me to mixing the two types of soups and it is amazing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad