Centre Ice Package and Comcast?

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Looking at my guide on my TV, according to the schedule, there will be ONE NHL game on Centre Ice tomorrow, and like 7 basebore games. Is this TRUE? Am I going to miss like ALL of the hockey games leading to the playoffs, and have fricken game 1 of 162 of the baseball season? If someone knows more about this situation and could clarify id appreciate it.

ResidentAlien*

PeterSidorkiewicz said:
Looking at my guide on my TV, according to the schedule, there will be ONE NHL game on Centre Ice tomorrow, and like 7 basebore games. Is this TRUE? Am I going to miss like ALL of the hockey games leading to the playoffs, and have fricken game 1 of 162 of the baseball season? If someone knows more about this situation and could clarify id appreciate it.
Doubt it, those chanels are shared with the MLB package. My CI on CoNcast here in Washington in past years has shown some weird schedules like that before but if you look at the Schedule it show all the NHL games

Stevedude530

Dec 21, 2005
Just curious, when MLB Extra Innings has it's free preview this week, will they black out the hockey games when they start? Because in my region, EI shares channels with CI? Anyone know the precedent for this?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad