Celebrating Twenty Years of Excellence and 10,000 posts

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Thought I would throw myself a thread to celebrate my 10,000 post, which some of you f***ers do in like six months but took me 20 years. Man, a lot has changed including many of the posters here but you sons of bitches have made every one of my insightful, valuable posts worth the time they took !
Silver stick presentation is in the mail Bucky!!

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Thought I would throw myself a thread to celebrate my 10,000 post, which some of you f***ers do in like six months but took me 20 years. Man, a lot has changed including many of the posters here but you sons of bitches have made every one of my insightful, valuable posts worth the time they took !
Still a rookie trying to earn a spot on the starting 6

• Haha
Reactions: Bring Back Bucky

TheGingaNinja

Edmonton Ex-Pat who still loves his hometown team.
Sep 26, 2019
Congrats on the big 20!

I lurked for far too long before registering. Dunno if I'll ever hit 10k posts though, lol. Maybe I need to get in to a flame war with someone to raise my post count...

Reactions: bellagiobob

Fourier

Dec 29, 2006
Waterloo Ontario
Congrats on the big 20!

I lurked for far too long before registering. Dunno if I'll ever hit 10k posts though, lol. Maybe I need to get in to a flame war with someone to raise my post count...
Just start debating with @Drivesaitl and you'll get to 10000 before you know it. :)

Here's to another 20+ years here!
20 years goes by in a heart beat. I started lurking in 2004, though mostly on the business board back then. In some ways it seems like yesterday. 20 years from now I'll be thrilled to still be here. I'll also be thrilled to still have teeth so there is that I guess.

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
Awesome BBB congrats

I was here years ago then left then lurked then rejoined. Not 20 though I don't think!
Love the love (and stupidity) we have for our team

Here's to another 10K posts!

TheGingaNinja

Edmonton Ex-Pat who still loves his hometown team.
Sep 26, 2019
Just start debating with @Drivesaitl and you'll get to 10000 before you know it. :)
Haha, I suppose that would do it. Maybe I'll have to take off a glove and make a formal challenge. It would all be very dramatic. Maybe praise Yams and Skinner, and diss Drai to get a proper reaction... 🤣

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad