GDT: CDSF Game 1 | Predators vs. Blackhawks | 7:30pm CT | NBCSN, SN 360, TVA Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

citygoogs

Jun 19, 2014
Nashville
Forsberg-Josi-Playoffs-web-twitter.jpg

It begins.

Series tied 0-0​

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
My keys to the game

1. Play 60 minutes
2. Play physical
3. Pekka
4. Play with emotion
5. Play with 60 minutes (because they need to be reminded twice).

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Ok. This is what we've waited for since 2012. The Radufails are behind us, and the Forceberg is ready to lead us.

Score. Hit. Save. Defend. 23 Men going to war. You play for your team. You shoot for your team. You drive for your team. You leave every thing you have on the ice every time your number is called. You are here because you earned it. No one gave you this spot. Do not be satisfied with where you are. Always move forward. There's a prize at the end of this ride and it takes a team to lift it. No one wins the Cup on their own. Win.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Despite the way we backed in, I have faith in the boys.

Please do not get a two goal lead and subsequently blow it.

Pekka Rinne / James Neal, please wake up.

Predatorbill

Feb 20, 2005
Nashville
Pretty simple to me. Pekka gives up 2 goals or less, we have a good shot at winning. More then two goals, chances of winning are dramatically less.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
Preds take 2-0 lead. Hawks answer and Preds get the 4th goal to go up 3-1. Hawks get one with time winding down in the 3rd and Preds hang on 3-2.

Give Playoffs

Apr 27, 2014
I've been lurking around here all year but I'm coming out of the shadows to post some motivational pictures. I hope you guys like them. GO PREDS!

02dGePp.jpg

NtTguwZ.png

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
FOCUS
Cotton Candy
JAM

Baby I'm ready to go!
Power of 3
Spiders, black widow spiders, Dunham bobblehead
Various clothing configurations
"I stop the puck"
PERDS!
Lavy's turtle
The honey badger
WSOP

It's time.

Go Preds!

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
The guys at the office just found a brown recluse in the render room--I'm feeling positive! I have lots of bobbleheads to choose from...who's the lucky one? I think the David Poile...er...Shea Weber one will be just perfect.

SQUISH!

deanwormer

Nov 5, 2009
Nashville
In honor of #shutupstu and his simplified keys - there's just one: FORECHECK. It disapeared somewhere after the AS game when we started that ridiculous road trip and we've only seen glimpses of it since. Get out there and out-forecheck them, and we got a good chance.

It's 0-0, and I don't give a flip about pedigree or the talking-heads and their opinions - games on the ice, and we got some horses ought to have a chip on their shoulders.....

and screw David Climer and his surveys say we have the worst home-ice advantage in the POs; this is our barn, our team and OUR ADVANTAGE, underestimate it at your own peril, league.

7 hours - back to it, loud-and-proud in our gold, Drop the d&^* puck, it's hockey night in SMASHVILLE - go Perds!

nashpreds

Sep 13, 2008
Toronto
Franson's out tonight!! Looking forward to this game even more now. Our third line is definitely our weakest link but if they can get going a bit I think we have a real chance.

preds1

Apr 2, 2010
TN
Franson's out tonight!! Looking forward to this game even more now. Our third line is definitely our weakest link but if they can get going a bit I think we have a real chance.

Yep, think Santo may sit as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad