CDSF#4 Nashville Predators @ Dallas Stars ★ 8:00 PM EST ★USA, SN, TVAS2, FS-SW, FS-TN ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodletoro

Sponsor
Aug 23, 2003
Fort Worth, TX
I missed the previous games. This is my first.

Nashville manhandled Dallas in the first period of game one. Dallas took over in period 2 and shut the door defensively in period 3.

Nashville outplayed the Stars pretty badly in Game 2 but Dallas also went 0-6 on the PP and still could have won with some luck largely due to Bishop playing so well and keeping it closer than it should have been.

Dallas outplayed Nashville in game 3 but again was 0-4 on the PP including a long 5 on 3. Bishop also allowed two soft goals which sealed the deal. Rinne was simply better. If Bishop or Dallas PP was functional they probably win.

Looks like tonight the PP dam has finally burst open.

Reactions: planoser

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Cuthbert is the worst play by play person I've ever experienced. Every 30 seconds he is miss-calling a player. He needs to open his eyes, learn how to read numbers, or learn that a player who is 6'3 220lbs couldn't possibly look like a guy who is 5'10 180lbs

blinkman360

Loyal Players Only
Dec 30, 2005
Lawn Guyland
Yeah, Lavi seems to be one of those limited shelf life coaches. 3-4 years tops it seems

I'd assume he would be pretty coveted if he were to hit the market. Proven winner everywhere he has gone, as well as having a Cup win under his belt.

I'm sure a team like Buffalo would be all over him.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I'd assume he would be pretty coveted if he were to hit the market. Proven winner everywhere he has gone, as well as having a Cup win under his belt.

Yeah he'd be an instant hire in Buffalo.

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
Cuthbert is the worst play by play person I've ever experienced. Every 30 seconds he is miss-calling a player. He needs to open his eyes, learn how to read numbers, or learn that a player who is 6'3 220lbs couldn't possibly look like a guy who is 5'10 180lbs

I don't even know if he's good. His voice bothers me so much I can't listen to him.

islesfan186

YES! YES! YES!
Jul 5, 2012
Tennessee

Agreed. If he were to be let go he would be the top guy available. But kinda like Torts, he seems to have a limited shelf life. But he would be perfect for a team like Buffalo or Edmonton that needs that "foot in your ass" style coach rn

serp

Jan 17, 2016
What’s with the empty seats in the lower bowl?

It was full in the first . Gotta assume the occupants are still around somewhere.

Also some really nasty weather in DFW from what i've heard. Like hurricane warning.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Agreed. If he were to be let go he would be the top guy available. But kinda like Torts, he seems to have a limited shelf life. But he would be perfect for a team like Buffalo or Edmonton that needs that "foot in your ass" style coach rn
Preds have been aimless nearly all year and could use system and structure. Dallas' is actually very reminiscent of how we used to play. Lavy isn't an Xs and Os guy and his assistants can't seem to figure it out. Something needs to give as the gross inconsistency all series has typified this Preds team but the Finals appearance followed by President's Trophy likely has Lavy's seat cozy.

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
It was full in the first . Gotta assume the occupants are still around somewhere.

Also some really nasty weather in DFW from what i've heard. Like hurricane warning.

Makes sense. Just flipped it from the other game and was surprised by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad